chapter 3

Rins p.o.v
  When we reached Lucy's apartment all the entrances where locked. So natsu broke the window. We both jumped in and the house was ruined!! Blood was scattered all on the walls and floor, her furniture and belongings were burned. But the most horrible sight was Lucy... She was burned and cut everywhere, she was nailed on the wall being held by glass shards, her golden blonde hair was dyed red and her clothing was torn"l-lucy... " I managed to sputter out. Natsu immediately ran to her and helped her down. "What.. " Natsu muttered angrily I looked over too see something written on Lucy's stomach 'I'm coming for you'. I gasped in shock. I looked at natsu to see him burning with rage, his body lit on fire "wait natsu!! Be careful lucy is right there!! " I yelled while going towards lucy. He calmed down a little ,  I picked her up bridal style and started walking towards the door " Let's go to the guild natsu" I said lowly. He sighed and nodded "okay we have to run" I nodded and we took off running towards fairy tail.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Time skip..
Natsu kicked open the guild doors "Wendy!!" She came running over "what happened to lucy" She gasped, "she got attacked" Her eyes got teary "put her in the infirmary" She commanded. We entered it and I gently laid her onto the bed. Wendy immediately started to heal her. I sighed and sat next to the bed, I gently held her hand as Wendy started healing her. All her wounds where healing , she looked at Lucy sadly. "Poor Lucy-san, she always ends up being the target" Wendy stated sadly. I looked at her confused "this has happened before?" She nods "yea, Lucy-san has been through a lot" Wendy stood up and got a wet rag, she stood next to Lucy and started to clean off the blood. I looked away and stared off into the distance. This has happened to Lucy before? But why?....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Time skip~
(I'm so sorry I really don't know what else to put)
Lucy's p.o.v

     I opened my eyes slightly, being blinded by the bright light. "Lucy-San!!" I heard someone shout. I immediatly felt someone tackle me. "gaah!!" I managed to get out. "im so sorry lucy-san" the person who I now know as wendy said and quickly got off me. I smiled and sat  up "its okay wendy" I pat her head, i looked around to see that I was in the infirmary. "huh? how did I get here?" i questioned. "you were attacked" a deep voice said from the other side of me. i jumped and turned around "Rin? why are you here and what do you mean i got attacked?" he looked at me confused "you dont remember?" I shook my head and sighed. he hummed and stood up, "well im glad your okay" he says smiling. I smiled back and nodded "thank you rin" wendy was watching the exchange between lucy and rin and smiled. Rin walked back out to the guild hall. I looked at wendy to see her grinning widely. I tilted my head and laughed a little "so wendy am i free to go?" I asked . she nodded "yes, I healed all your injuries, but you might be a little sore" I patted her head again and hugged her "thank you wendy!! I can always count on you to heal me!!" she blushed out of embarressment "your welcome Lu-Lucy-San" 

      I walked out of the infirmary with wendy behind me. once I walked into the guild hall, I was tackled by five people "LUCE/LUSHHEEE/LU-CHAN/LUCY!!" yelled natsu, happy, levy, erza, and gray. "ackk!!" i yelled after getting tackled again. they all had tears running down their faces. I giggled "guys i'm okay" I push them all off and get up. I look around the guild, looking for a certain black haired boy. "Hey guys where is rin" I asked still searching for him. I felt someone Pat my head and chuckle "I'm behind you" He said smirking. I grinned , I grabbed natsu and Rin, they looked at me confused, there eyes widened as they fell to the floor as I tackled them. "Thank you guys for helping me!" Rin blushed and smiled softly while natsu grinned and patted my head "no problem Luce, I will always protect you no matter what" Natsu stated proudly. "I will protect you too Lucy" Rin said shyly.

I got off of them and then started chatting with team natsu, rin and levy. I yawned and decided to head home, but they were all worried that I would get attacked again so they sent Rin and natsu to come with me. I walked with Rin on my right side and natsu on my left side. Once I made it home I waved bye and they waited till I was inside my house. I giggled at them and couldn't help but feel loved by her guild and companions.

Natsu's p.o.v
  Rin and I waited till Luce was inside her apartment, once she was inside I turned towards Rin with a very serious face, he looked at me nervously "Rin, I swear if you hurt Lucy or anyone in the guild, I will kill you" I glared hard at him and his eyes widened "why would I ever do that!?" He asks shocked. "We both know that what happened to Lucy today was mostly your fault, the person who attacked her is obviously after you" I growled lowly. His head dropped down as he stared at the floor. "I-I'm sorry" He whispered . I left him there and walked too my house where happy is waiting for me. No matter what... I won't let anything happen to the people I care about... Even if it means getting rid of Rin..

******************************
Here is the next part 😊

Sorry if it's boring

If there is any Grammer errors please point them out so I can fix them

Thank you and enjoy!!