chapter 2

____________________________________________________________________________

Lucy p.o.v
rin looked amazed with every thing we said about our missions, i giggled a little when rins eyes grew wide at the mention of a dragon. He would fit right in with fairy tail. I wonder where he came from though. I looked at him confused he had pointy ears and a tail? he also has really sharp canines but i guess thats normal since natsu also has abnormally sharp canines too.

I shook my head too get rid of my thoughts, "hey rin, where do you stay?" i asked curiously. he laughed nervously and said "i kinda dont have anywhere to stay" he said. "its okay, you can stay with natsu and happy or maybe gray" i asked. he sweat dropped "ummm maybe i can stay at a hotel , i dont really feel like dying in my sleep" he said refering to the fights they have at the guild. i smiled and agreed. "okay, come on i will take you to the nearest hotel, and if you want you can join the guild" i say smiling brightly. he looked shocked "a-are you sure you want me in your guild" he asked 

"of course, come on we can get you an insignia right now" i say while dragging rin to masters office. I knocked three times and opened the door. "hey master" he looked up at me and smiles "hello child" he said his eyes landed on rin "oh and who is this" rin waves "hi my names rin, and lucy wanted me to join, so we were wondering if you would let me" rin says casually. "of course my boy just go down to mira, she will do the rest" we nodded and thanked him. I once again dragged rin from excitement. "hey mira, rin here is joining the guild" i say happily. "oh wonderful" she smiles "rin where would you want your mark and in what color" he thought for a second "gold on my left hand" mira smiled and stamped it. "Lucyy look i got my stamp!!" rin says happily "welcome to the family rin" i said smiling and giggling a little. he blushed a little. "so lets get going to the hotel" we walked out of the guild and into the quiet streets of magnolia.

"so rin, where did you stay before you came here" i asked curiously. He froze "O-oi rin are you okay" i asked panicking a little "y-you dont have to answer that, lets just pretend i never said anything all right" i asked waving my hands in front of his face. he jumped a little "o-oh im sorry i panicked you lucy" rin says lowly. i sighed a little.

rins p.o.v

"im sorry i should have never asked anyway" she says sadly. 

we continued walking to the hotel, it was dead quiet, the tension in the air was visible. lucy said she would pay for my stay at the hotel until i get enough to pay myself. i thanked her and she went on her way. i fell onto my bed and closed my eyes, i tried to get some sleep, but it wouldnt come. i sighed and walked out of the room, i needed some fresh air. i heard a scream 'lucyy!!' i thought while running to where i heard it coming from.

i stopped in my tracks. blood. blood was every where. i gagged a little at the smell. 'lucy' i gasped i got to check on lucy!!! i ran to the guild "N-natsu" i yelled. his head whipped in my direction. "Rin?" He says confused "it's Lucy-" I managed to choke out. His eyes widened "what happened!! "He yells loudly. I took him to where I seen all the blood. But when I got there it was gone!?!  "What..." I say in shock. Natsu looks at me impatiently "well rin where is Luce!!" He yelled.

I decided to just go to her apartment "natsu let's go check to see if Lucy is at her apartment" I say confused. He looks at me and nods. While we where making our way over to her apartment, I smelled that awful smell of blood again. I looked over at natsu only to see that he already took off running, I chased after him slightly scared of what may have happened to Lucy.

-------------------------------------------------------------