chapter 6

This is my own edit, it certainly isn't my best and it's very simple. But it's good enough, it isn't relevant to the chapter at all. I'm thinking of writing an Eren x Lucy book. If you like the idea, please comment what you think should happen in the book! Anyway for this book maybe I should have yandere shiemi appear more. Well anyway please don't forget to comment your ideas, I'll read each one!
___________________________________
.
.
.
Lucy's p.o.v
  "Mira, something is going on between Rin and natsu" I say slightly confused. "What do you mean lucy?" She asks curiously. I sighed and rested my head on my palm. "Well when Rin and I entered the guild natsu came over, and when he noticed Rin the atmosphere got tense... Like they hated each other or something" I say glumly. "Maybe its a rivalry, just like how natsu has one with gray" Mira suggested. I shrugged "I don't know Mira, it seemed kinda serious" She handed me a strawberry milkshake. "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about Lucy, here have a strawberry milkshake okay" She said and patted my shoulder. I nodded and sipped on my drink. She walked away to serve other guild members. "Hey Lucy, are you okay? " I heard someone ask. I turned around to see Rin looking at me concerned. I nodded and smiled "yea of course"

  He looked unconvinced but left it as that. I decided to ask him about what's been bothering me lately. I looked him in the eyes seriously "Rin. What's going on between you and natsu" I said straight to the point. He furrowed his eyebrows at the unexpected question. "What do you mean Lucy? " I narrowed my eyes, "you know what i mean rin. I'm not stupid" I said sternly. He shook his head, "I don't know what your talking about." I rolled my eyes, not believing a word he said. I noticed that natsu glanced this way, Rin made eye contact with natsu, and he started walking over. "Hey Lucy what's up? " He said, putting his arm over my shoulder with his care free grin.

     "I'm talking with Rin. " I replied, removing his arm off my shoulder. "What about? " Natsu asked, still grinning. "You don't need to know its nothing important" I say bluntly. His grin faltered a little, "but luce~ I want to know! No keeping secrets between best friends remember" Natsu whined. I sighed, "but you're keeping a secret from me your self natsu" I said, shocking him. "What do you mean luce? I'm not keeping a secret from you" He said confused. "Is their anything going on between you and rin? " I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

  He raised his eyebrows, "what?!  No of course not! Me and rin are like best buds! Right rin?" He said, sounding a little demanding at the end. He put his arm around rin and grinned cheekily. "Yea, we're the best of friends!" Rin said with a bright smile. I eyed them suspiciously, noticing the two of them being tense. I sighed and closed my eyes, "all right, but if their is anything going on I will find out." I warned, I walked to Erza, who was currently eating a strawberry cake. "Hey Erza, when is our next mission?" I ask, sitting down on the other side of her. "Most likely tomorrow, we must get lots of rest to prepare, and we also have to pack." Erza stated, taking another bite of her cake. I nodded, "ah alright". Soon after, natsu came ramming into the table, knocking over Ezra's precious cake.

   I backed away, knowing full well the consequences are if you destroy Erza's cake. Her eyes were covered as she stood up slowly. " Natsu... Did you just drop my cake?" Erza said, her voice dangerously low. Natsu gulped, nervously sweating. "What cake? Hehe... I didn't see any cake?" Natsu said, trying to play it off. Erza looked at natsu, her glare piercing his very being. Scaring him so much that he turned pale, " YOU WILL PAY!" She yelled angrily, sounding like a demon. He screamed and ran away, "it was ice princesses fault! He pushed me!" Natsu yelled, pushing gray towards the angry demon in front of him. "Hoho~ so it was you too gray? Well then you shall both feel my wrath! " She shouted. They squealed like girls and hugged each other tightly.

   I shook my head at them as Erza nearly neat them to death. I seen rin looking pale, as if he had seen a ghost. I walked up to him, smiling. "Hey rin, whats wrong?" He looked at me dreadfully. "S-shes really scary! I know not to get on her bad side" He said shivering. I laughed, "don't worry, she mostly likes to do that to natsu and gray when their fighting, or if someone drops her cake. So you're in the clear" I reassured him. He sighed in relief but still seemed wary of the redhead.

   "Rin, when are you heading home? " I ask. He shrugged "don't know, I wouldn't really call the hotel a 'home' but eh" He said. "Oh well see you later, I'm heading back to my apartment" I say, getting ready to leave. "I'll walk with you" Rin said, walking with me towards the door. "Alright" I heard a shout from across the guild, "hey wait! Luce I want to walk with you too! " I looked and seen natsu running towards us. I heard Rin sigh, but choose to ignore it. "Okay hurry up" I say. The two of them walked on either side of me, glaring at each other from time to time.

    Once we reached my apartment, I faced the two of them and crossed my hands over my chest. "Seriously I'm getting irritated that the two of you aren't getting along, especially after how you lied to me on how you two were the best of friends. Now you either tell me what's going on or you won't like what's coming for you" I say ticked off. "Lucy there really isn't anything going on" Rin said smiling. I glared at him, "alright then, hug each other" I say smirking. They tensed and looked disgusted, "why?" Natsu shouted. "If there really isn't anything going on between you two, then you shouldn't have a problem hugging each other" I say smugly. They gulped, before hesitantly hugging each other. "Good now stay like that for a few more seconds" I got out my camera and snapped a picture of them. They gasped, "nooooo! How could you!" Rin said dramatically. I laughed, "now I have the perfect blackmail" I say evilly. I hurriedly walked inside before they can say anything else. Natsu and Rin went back to there homes shortly after trying to get me to delete it. I have so many ideas on what I am going to make them do...

--

1154 words