Chapter 31

WARNING: This chapter contains boyxboy action!!! Continue. . . . if you dare. . . . . . .

****

*Eric's POV*

I'm being tortured.

I've been constantly tapping my finger tips on my desk for the past ten minutes of calculus. Why the heck did I choose this again? Was I on drugs or something? And not to mention that just beside me, is Zaiden with his boyfriend. What's his name again? Braxton? Bacon? Do I even care? Nope.

My eye twitched in frustration as I looked from the corner of my eye, Braxton whisper something in Zaiden's ear. He giggled and my fists clenched.

Ever since that moment we had in the janitor's closet, I haven't been able to get him off my mind. Why? Because he is my mate and I think he knows it too which confuses me as to why he isn't running into my arms yet. His lips, his voice, his scent, his face, his laugh, heck even his damn walk makes him irresistible. Braxton and Zaiden held hands from under their desks and all I saw was red.

"Hey Zaiden, you up for a movie night tonight?" I said as I leaned over and whispered in his ear. He shivered and I smirked. "Uh, y-yeah sure." I smiled and winked at him before sitting back in my seat. He blushed and my smirk widens. That's when Braxton decided to interrupt, "We got a date tonight babe, remember?" Zaiden blinked and it's as if a light bulb appeared above his head, "Oh yeah! Sorry Eric, maybe another time?" I blinked and looked over at satan. His eyes held nothing but mischief. Did he really think he won this time?

We'll see about that.

I grabbed Zaiden's arm and stood up abruptly from my desk. "Teacher! Zaiden isn't feeling well. I'm taking him to the nurse." Zaiden was a good head shorter than me and less fit which gave me a big advantage.

"I can take him." Braxton butted in. "Sit back down, Bacon!"
Zaiden looked up at me confused as I pulled him out of the classroom before the teacher had anything to say.

"Eric I feel fine, let go." He said after a while of me dragging him down the hallway. I let him go after I opened a janitor's closet and pushed him in. I locked it behind me and immediately set my eyes on the beauty staring up at me. Nobody spoke a word, silence surrounded us.

Finally, I decided to ask what has been on my mind for a while. "Zaiden. Why have you not accepted me as your mate yet?" I crossed my arms over my chest and noticed how Zaiden glanced at my muscled, strong arms. It was hard not to smirk.

"W-what are you talking about?" I raised a brow at his response. "Why are you still with that guy? You do know we're mates, right?" He rolled his eyes. "His name is Braxton, Eric. I'm still with him because we've been together for two years and. . . . I love him."

Is he serious? He can't be serious. I placed one arm on the wall beside him and lowered my head to look straight into his hypnotizing green orbs which were looking anywhere but at me. "Are you sure about that?" I whispered in his ear and enjoyed his light gasp. He didn't say a word and I took that as my opportunity to get closer.

"Does he make you feel like this?" I brushed my lips against his neck lightly and smiled when the tiniest moan escaped his perfect lips. "What about like this?" I slowly kissed down his jaw line to his cheek. I could faintly hear his heart beat pump faster.

Zaiden lifted his head and looked at me with his big, green eyes. He opened his mouth about to speak but I broke.

I crashed my lips against his and moaned at the sparks that erupted between us. At first Zaiden was too stunned but a couple seconds later, his lips began to move with mine. My hands had a mind of their own and pinned his arms above his head as the kiss got deeper. His lips parted and our tongues naturally moved in perfect unison.

I pulled away and pressed my body against his as I kissed up his neck. Zaiden panted when I reached his sensitive spot. He dug his fingers in my hair when I nibbled on that spot until I was sure I left a little surprise for him. I pulled away and captured his lips again.

I got his loose arm and held it above his head again so with the other hand, I put it under his thigh and picked him up so his legs were around my waist. "Oh god" Zaiden moaned and kissed me harder if that was even possible.

I sat down on the ground so that he has straddling my waist. "Better?" I whispered. He nodded and dipped his head straight to my neck. I was surprised when he suddenly grinded lightly against me, but I was no way in hell complaining. I gipped his waist and grinded against him as well.

I was on cloud 9.

"Fuck Z" I moaned and put my head back on the wall behind me, with my eyes closed in absolute pleasure. He seemed to like me moaning his nickname so I did again. "Right there, Z" He sucked harder on my neck.

He stopped suddenly when the door handle began to turn as if someone was coming in. It was locked, so it would be impossible for it to open. Zaiden had a panicked look on his face but I was only amused at the situation. I grinded into him and smirked when he quickly covered his mouth to hold in his moans. He gave me a death glare. I looked deep into his eyes and grinded harder into him. He squinted his eyes shut and almost let out a moan when I slammed my lips with his just in time.

"Eric you son of a bitch" he whispered harshly but kept moving his lips with mine. His moans increased and I knew he was about to climax just like I was, but I held it back with all my might.

I stopped grinded and pulled away from him. Zaiden looked at me confused but I only smiled. "Does Braxton make you feel like that?" His mouth fell open in shock and both anger and surprise was evident on his face. Before he said anything, I gently picked him up as I stood and placed him on his feet. I unlocked the door and before I opened it, I placed a light kiss on his forehead.

I turned and walked out of the closet right before the bell rang. Now, my mate knows exactly what I could give him and then he'll dump that bacon guy. Now, we'll just see what happens.

*****

Omg! What do you think???;) Good? Bad?