Chapter 1

Older Sofia up top

Sofia's pov:
Today at Royal High we are having an assembly about some trip. We all sat down and waited for the announcement. Then the fairies came out and said "we would like to announce the trip is to a little kingdom owned by the school for 2 months, there will be several groups of Princesses and Princes that live together in the house and each floor will have a pair of 1 princess and 1 prince. Now as a reminder during this trip you have to do everything by yourself, that means no butler, steward, servants, driver, and cooks. That is all and tomorrow the groups of princesses and princes living together will be posted along with the floor pairings". Then we all went to lunch and started talking about who we might be paired with. "Sofia, who do you want to get paired up with, I hope I'll get Axel" Amber said and I said "I don't know, and you'll probably get paired up with Axel he is your boyfriend" and Amber said "speaking of boyfriends, almost everyone has a boyfriend except you and Hugo I mean that's got to be a sign. It's destiny, fate for you to be together". "Amber!!, me and Hugo are friends, best friends nothing more" I said blushing and Amber said "are you blushing" and then Hildegaurd, Clio, and Vivian came over and saw Sofia. "Sofia are you blushing" Vivian asked and Sofia blushed even harder and said "n...no" then she mentally cursed at herself for stuttering.

Hugo's pov:
"I can't wait for this trip" Axel said and I said "yeah, me too" and then Axel said "anyone you want to be paired with...hmm" and he smirked. I blushed and said "no, of course not" and he said "baby bro, everyone is dating except for you and Sofia, it's meant to be" and I stopped blushing and said "you've been hanging out with Amber too much" and I walked away. The truth is I really did want to be paired with Sofia, she is so sweet, kind, and generous. I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out.