Chapter 2

Author's pov:
The next day all the Princesses and Princes we're excited to see who was going with who. They all got a message last night saying the trio would be at the end of the week.

Amber:
"This is it" Clio said and James said "we need to look" and then Zandar said "but I'm nervous" and then I said "I'll look". I looked over at the list and noticed we all got the same house!!!. I squealed and said "guys, we're together, we're all together , me, James, Clio, Vivian, Zandar, Hildegaurd, Desmond, Hugo, Axel, and Sofia!!!!" and then I whispered the pairs into Clio's ear and she smirked and said "let's go tell the others" and we ran off with James and Zandar running after us.

Clio's pov:
We found all of our friends hanging out in the courtyard hanging out and laughing. I ran up to them and said "guy, guys we are in the same group!!!" and we all cheered and then Amber came up and said "wow Clio you are fast" and we all laughed and then Sofia asked "who are the pairs". "Oh yeah Amber and Axel are together, then Vivian and Desmond, and James and me, Zandar and Hildegaurd, and Sofia and Hugo" I said Smirking at the last pair. Everyone knew they liked each other and everyone squealed hugged each other in excitement. Then Amber said "I can't wait till..." then me, Amber, Hildegaurd, Vivian, and Sofia sang the word "FRIDAY" and everyone laughed and we took a bow to the boys. "Well what are we waiting for we need to plan the trip" Amber said then we started debating on which floor each pair would get.

Sorry it's short! I howl whoever is reading this thinks it's good. I'm not that good at writing but I love to do it!