Chapter 3

Time skip to the end of the week〰〰〰〰〰

Author's pov:
It was finally the day of the trip and everyone was excited. Sofia, James, and Amber were saying goodbye to their parents, well at least trying to.

James's pov:
"Mom!, dad! We need to go" I said and dad said "are you sure you have everything" and Sofia said "don't worry and as for cooking, I'll cook". "Alright, have fun! we are going to miss you!" Mom said and we hugged them and said "love you too" then we left. When we got to school we brought in our suitcases and overnight bags and went to homeroom. We went into homeroom and we told our teacher which group we were in and then we were told to meet our group in the courtyard. We then grabbed our stuff and headed to the courtyard and when we got there, Hildegaurd, Desmond, Axel, Vivian, Zandar, and Hugo were waiting with their bags. "Everyone ready" Sofia asked and we all cheered and then the buses arrived and we hopped on. It turns out we are riding the bus to the airport and then taking a plane to the houses.

Sofia's pov:
I can't wait till we are all living together and finally doing stuff with our own hands. Even at the castle I help out Baileywick and the other servants and maids. We all sat on the bus and just talked about what it was going to be like living on our own.

Sorry it's short I'm just dealing with a lot lately