Chapter 5

Sofia and Hugo's bedroom at the top! Enjoy, oh and before I forget I don't own anything except for the story line.

Amber's pov:
Staying here without anyone but my friends isn't as bad as I thought. I woke up this morning and found Vivian and Sofia cooking breakfast and dancing around the kitchen. I stifled my laugh and took out my phone and started recording them. It took a good 5 minutes for them to actually notice me. When they did they stopped and Sofia asked "how long have you been standing there" and I smirked. "A good 5 minutes" I said and Vivian burst out laughing while Sofia blushed bright red. "Just get out of the kitchen" Sofia said with her blush going down. She then pushed me out and all the while I was laughing. "I can't wait to show the others" I said to myself and ran to wake them up.

Vivian's pov:
After Amber left I said "well that was fun" and Sofia burst out laughing. Once she calmed down she said "alright, let's finish breakfast" and we turned the music back on and went back to cooking. When it was done Sofia ran to the steps and yelled "WAKE UP, BREAKFAST IS READY" and in 1 minute everyone was downstairs.

Sofia's pov: when everyone was downstairs I served them breakfast p. It was a nice peaceful morning with Amber showing them the video she took as we all laughed. When suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up and answered the door and it turned out to be.............................................................

Sorry CLIFFHANGER!!! I know I'm mean but you just have to wait for the next chapter!!!!!