Chapter 4

Hugo's pov:
When we arrived we awed at all the houses. They were huge and magnificent. We all got off the bus and waited for our assignment. Everyone got their houses and now we are finally getting our house. Mrs. Flora led us to a beautiful house with 2 staircases in the front and a beautiful pool with a double door entrance (pic up top). "This is where you will be staying" she said and we all ran inside excited to see our home for the next 2 months. When I made it inside Amber was assigning rooms. "Alright Sofia and Hugo take the room down here, me and Axel will take the one above Sofia and Hugo. Vivian and Desmond you take the one on other side down here, James and Clio take the one in the center upstairs and finally Zandar and Hildegaurd take the one above Vivian and Desmond" she said and I took mine and Sofia's stuff to our room.

Sofia's pov: (I just love it in their pov)
When we walked in out room I gasped. It was a huge room with 2 queen sized beds, a bathroom and a lounging area. It also had a huge TV, a beautiful chandelier and a door that led right out to the pool. I settled in and so did Hugo and because I had nothing to do I decided I would go swimming for a bit. After getting into my bathing suit I ran to everyone's rooms and asked if they would like to join me. They all said yes and I told them to meet me outside. When we were all outside James yelled "let's get this party started" and pushed me into the pool. When I came up I was laughing so hard and then everyone else jumped in except for Hildegaurd who went down the steps. The rest of the day was spent in the pool and relaxing. When I realized it was almost time for dinner I got out and yelled "hey, everyone got dry off. I will need help in the kitchen" and everyone slowly got out of the pool. Now it's time to get working. "To the kitchen" I yelled when everyone was dried off.

Amber's pov:
We all followed Sofia to the kitchen and once we stepped inside she became a whole new person. "Amber get me mixing bowls, Zandar clear the table, Clio get out condiments, we are having chicken adobo and in case you didn't know that's chicken and rice. Vivian I need you to prepare the chicken, Amber, Hugo and Axel set the table and help with anything you can" she told us and we all immediately started working. We were just getting in the groove of things when Sofia put on music. "Hear that, it's the sounds of the kitchen" she said and she started to sing.
------------------(Play video at the top)----------------------
When we finished everything smelled so good! We sat down and ate silently and Sofia laughed and I asked her "what" and she said "mom use to say if the table is silent then your cooking is good". We all laughed and then she sat down and ate. "Well this has been a very productive day" Hugo said and we all laughed. When dinner was done we cleaned up (which was awful) and sat in the living room watching movies. After about 5 movies we called it quits and went to bed. I think I might just survive this after all.