Dancing in the Dark

last time~੭ु "dark can always be shown the light "

Now~
I melted into his touch and smiled closing my eyes. I jolted up and remembered who arms I was in. I rememberd my current dream and look directly at dark. "can I see you in my dreams?" He was shocked because of my sudden outburst. "Uh yeah" I knitted my eyebrows "alright so who's Dean?" He stopped and put me down;I kinda pouted not wanting him to let me go as he sighed. he walked to the couch tapping the seat next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat down listening. "Dean is a demon.He turns other people evil but in this case he met someone that could be more evil then him " I tilted my head wondering who could be more evil than a demon "who?" He looked straight at me "Manny" I frowned and growled "of course it's him " he smiled and it slowly faded "he wants you...when I took you from him he was trying to rape and kill you but I "Kiddnaped" you and took you to my home" I sighed and thought how nice he was for saving me He kept speaking before I fully Zoned out "he's gonna get what he wants and that's why your not able to leave me..I'm not gonna let him take you I've been watching you since you where little. You would read your little Darkiplier fanfics" he smirked looking at me up and down and I covered my face blushing embarrassed.

°Dark's pov~
Ive been watching Y/n ever since she was 17 she has always had an interest In Mark but once she heard about a dark side all she's been doing is reading up and fangirling over me. I mean it isn't the first time but this is different. Y/n..she's special to me she doesn't fangirl over how I look or how I supposily treat others she fangirls over the fact that I'm me she doesn't care what I do. she looks over at me and I smirked remembering what she used to call me"dark Teddy bear" I chuckled as she covered her face embarrassed as she blushed a crimson red. I know I have to tell her about the 2 demons after her but it's hard. I hate seeing her scared and sad I just want her to be happy.I know if the other's found out they would try to take her away cause I'm not allowed to find love...love I doubt that's even what this is. I sighed loudly getting her attention and I smiled as her eyes lit up with confusion. "I'm gonna help you" she didn't look surprised she looked very sad. I felt something in my stomach burn and instantly I couldn't control my body. My arms made there way around her waist and my lips where inches away from her's "what's wrong?" Her blush slowly made it's way back onto her face and she looked at me with pure sadness "what if you get hurt it's gonna be my fault this is my fight and i-" I stopped her before she finished that horrible sentence. I smashed my lips into hers kissing her deeply. For a while we stayed like this until I felt her body weight lean on me and she kissed me back. I smiled in the kiss and parted ways letting her breath. She layed her head on my chest as her breathing got calmer and quieter. I smiled and rubbed her back and her soft voice filled the room "so I'm taking that as we're going together and nothing I say Is gonna make you stay here and make me go alone" I nodded "now get some rest princess alright?" my heart raced as I called her princess Ive been wanting to call her that for so long. For a moment I forgot she was laying on my chest and my hear thumped hard and raced. When I looked down at her she was staring at me with an worried expression "what?" Her worried expression melted into a smile "your heart was racing in my ear so I wanted to make sure you we're okay...but it seems to me that blush in your face signifys your perfectly fine." I just now fealt slight heat on my face and it got worse when i noticed. I cursed under my breath and sighed. "go to bed now" she giggled and left my chest making it cold she walked upstairs to the room I brought her here in. I watched her leave and smirked "I think Im gonna tell you to leave before me all the time" she stopped and looked at me confused. I smirked bigger and that's when a look a realization hit her face and she blushed glaring daggers at me. I laughed and she quickly made her way into the room. I sat staring at where she was just standing. I don't know why but I couldn't control myself from smiling like a goof. No no this isn't right...I'm the darkiplier nothing can phase me!...bullshit I know I'm lying to myself. I put my hands on my lips as I remembered her soft warm ones on mine I craved her I need just one more kiss. I shot up from the couch and went to the room. I saw her sitting up in the bed halfway under the covers I ignored every thought telling me not to do it. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me kissing her deeply. She didn't kiss Me back,I was about to pull away but she put her arm around my neck making the kiss even deeper. I couldnt help but fist pump the air and smile in the kiss. We parted ways and y/n laughed her amazing laugh that made me fall in love even more.

??? Pov~

How come dark gets all the attention?! I huffed and ran my fingers through my floof looking at dark and his new 'girlfriend' I was way beyond jealous y/n had amazing hair and a great ass I smirked and thought about how y/n would look by my side. Oh darks gonna have a little visit tomorrow i chuckled and went into the darkness of my room