so.. if not a kiss...sex part 2 (Warning)

❁Google's Pov❁

   "What do you mean they just dissapered??!"
I was shocked how could 3 Egos just go missing??? Dark looked behind my shoulder and back at me with a Very pissed expression. I looked at him With confusion and anger and looked back to see Y/n. I scanned her and her emotions were like mine..except there was something I couldn't tell. "...t-their gone?" My eyes widened. I figured out why dark was so mad; I didn't realize that I was yelling. "Baby girl come here..I don't think we should keep secrets. I have to admit it's kinda my fault..." I sat down holding my head and closed my eyes trying to Track them.

   Darks pov
  I sat Y/n down trying to hide the sinking feeling in my chest. It's my fault I felt asleep and I could not even tell they were in the same room as me.  God I'm such an idiotic fool. I took a deep breath and finally mustered up the heart to explain what I knew.

                ≧Flashback
                 (3rd person)

      Dark yawned and looked around "Hey guys I'm gonna take a short nap try not to burn down the house alright? " Wilford chuckled and looked over at Lust and punk.  "We will try But no promises" Lust laughed along with punk.  Dark closed his eyes relaxing.There chatted the boys until the time felt like it has stopped and they Were left with nothing but clear silence. 3 Mysterious and slim Figures Dragged the Unknowing boys out of their conversations and left dark there sleeping with no thought on wanting him awake. Not one sight of a struggle or tracks were left behind to trace when dark were to be  awaken.Dark woken up but too late to help his poor unknowing kidnapped friends. He looked around frantically worried and Shocked that he could not sense the bodies were there it's like his S̱̤̩̣̤ṷ̳̪ṕp͚͔̜͢o̭̩w̝͓͢a̞e̛s͖̮͔j͏d̠̘̫̜j̜̰d̜̣̙̗̭ weren't working anymore. 

                 ≧Flashback end

            Y/n pov~

I can't help but feel like dark is blaming himself.  I understand where he is coming from but he shouldn't put himself down like that. I looked at Google determined to be more determined to help and stand up for myself and others. "I'm going if you guys aren't you are in are you aren't" Google anf dark looked at me with the same worried look and I stayed determine
     No one takes away my friends