I wont.. "you will"...i will

"I......"

Y/n's pov~
I fell in love with dark and I don't want to leave him. My heart hurts and I'm on the break of tears. "You know I don't like sharing" I lost it and sobbed in Wilfred's lap. I felt him jump and wrap his arms around my waist. He rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothing's in my ear. I stopped crying but still sniffed. "I-i don't want to leave dark...that's is my choice I'm not leaving dark" Wilfred sighed and I was covered in pink smoke. I looked around frantically confused. "Sorry y/n...but I'm having you not him" everything went from pink to black as I passed out.
My head hurt as I slowly opened my eyes. I felt the cold floor against my stomach as I laid across it. "About time you got up" I looked up and saw Wilfred crouching down in front of me. I tried to sit up but my arms wobbled and I fell back on my stomach. I groaned and looked at my arm to see a mustache imprinted in my arm. I looked at Wilfred and he smiled "your mine now babe I can let you go but your little boyfriend will see that I own you." I almost broke into tears as I finally sat up on my knees looking at him. He looked away not able to face me and he mumbled "sorry...." I passed out again as he spoke a few unrecognized words. "Y/n what are you doing on the floor?" I herd darks silk voice fill the room and I looked up at him."dark...? " he smiled and offered his hand I looked at it and put my hand in his. I noticed his hand was so big compared to mine. He lifted me up with one pull and picked me up bridal style. I smiled holding on to him and he stared to the right of me. I looked at him confused and followed his gaze . I looked at the printed pink mustache on my arm and back at dark. He stared at me in my eyes and I closed them tightly no now he's gonna know that Wilfred kidnapped me!!!! mark set me down and grabbed my shoulders "when did he kidnap you?" My eyes widened as I took a moment to process his question. "T-today?" He sighed and looked at me with a reinsuring smile. "Its gonna be alright" I ran into his chest wrapping my arms around him tightly. He chuckled and pet my head. He leaned closer to my ear and growled seductively low "I just got to make you mine~" I blushed hard and backed away from him "h-how you gonna do that?" He smirked "I'm gonna make my mark on your arm annnd I'm gonna make you scream but it won't be in pain...well only if I don't go easy on you~" my eyes widen as my heart was  fluttering I tried to say something but I was pushed against a wall.