Dean's Story

Deans's pov~
I laid back and waited for someone in despair so I could watch them suffer. I wasn't really a type of a hunting person so I watched humanity destroy and kill it's self. My eye caught a small family with a little girl. Something told me to go investigate and I jumped off a 2 story building without a scratch. I pulled my leather jacket and walked towards the house. I leaned on a nearby fence and watched. "Go in the house slut or I'll beat you and your mom later" The man yelled to the daughter as she ran inside. I smirked "good job" he turned his attention to me and stared. At the second I knew we were gonna be good friend's.   
           A few weeks Into our friendship  I met his family.  The guy hated them. I asked him about his daughter and a sly smile stuck  itself onto his face "wanna make money ?" I looked at him my eyes filling with adventure  and greed.  "What's the job? " he smirked as he opened his daughters  bedroom door.  "Come here slut" the little girl looked at him scared and she walked towards him.  I got a good look at her.  She was about 5 years old she waved  at me and I kinda smiled.  "Cute kid" I remarked at her little video game controller night gown. His hand went pass my face and to her hair.  I watched as he dragged her to the closet and locked it.  I felt bad for the kid but it felt good to see someone as evil as me. He smirked and sat on her bed.  "As you can see I have this family under my control.. When she grows up she's gonna make me a lot of money." I ignored his words and just nodded as I gained interest in the girl. I wanted to let her out. But I felt his burning gaze on the side of my face.

HOLD UP WHAT?!  I HAVE 1.24K READS??  I'm I'm *faints*

A/u I promise I'm gonna finish deans story but first I just want to thank everyone who read my story without you all I couldn't make it here so thank you all