Call me Daddy

(That picture of dark is one of the best pictures that *wet* lived )

Y/n pov
after dark told me the story i was honestly scared to fall asleep any more. Dark has gotten so much sweeter and caring that i find it hard to believe that a girl has not stole his heart already "well your wrong about that" We sat on the couch in his living room while playing a game called fable and i turned to glance at him "what are you talking about?" he smirked but did not keep his eyes off of the screen " a girl did win my heart wanna know her name" i felt my heart race scared of the chicks name what if he dose not love me and i'm just being use- "its y/n" he chuckled and put the game controller down to look at me as my face heated up and i punched his arm. "what its true!" i rolled my eyes looking away from him as the door bell rang in my ears. Me and dark exchanged looks and i got up to answer the door. "ye-" my words got caught in my throat when i saw a guy with black hair and a blue shirt with a "G" on it who resembled mark holding Wilford by his collar and tapping his foot. I stared at Wilford and he looked apologetic "i'm sorry..." dark called out "who's at the door?"  i opened it more and let him see that a guy and Wilford was out the door. i stepped to the side and let them inside and watched them go inside to the couch. The cute black haired guy spoke "i have been watching you two and this one and i'm here to say....i want in" dark narrowed his eyes at him "what do you mean?" "you found someone special and i have grown to like her and now we want in either we all go back or i'm telling Satan that you have been missing at your job as the gate keeper!" i swear i heard dark growl before i interrupted. "WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS GOING ON?!" they all looked at me and dark went to me and popped my hand making me wince "no cursing baby girl" the pain immediately went away as i blushed and nodded taking not to listen. "now listen kitten this is google hes a part of me so is Wilford and others so soon your gonna meet them all....but here's the rule once you learn there real names your only allowed to call us daddy~" my eye widened from the idea "well...w-when am i gonna meet them" 

Ding

Dong

....speaking of the devils 

(Sorry i have not updating in a while but ill try to everyday after school depending on my gf Love you guys AdorkableOut~)