Daddy number 2..Check

Okay so I know I haven't updated in a while and thats because someone *DessysYandere * got me sick and as well as the story I'm gonna start just updating more so the story's will be shorter about 500 words cause 1000 takes forever to update well I guess that's it's for now see you in the next a/n Bai Bai!! *Jazz hands*
??? Pov~

I chuckled as I hid in y/n's closet waiting for the right moment. I fluffed my fabulous hair and sat bored.

Y/n Pov~

I smiled hugging dark while watching a movie. He may be dark but on the inside he's still my sweet lovable innocent mark. Dark picked me up and walked upstairs. I tilted my head confused and looked at him "where are we going?" He looked down at me serious "your going to bed" I looked at him shocked and scoffed "like hell I am put me down!" I struggled to get away from him and his grip tightened. "I'm not even tired!!!" He kicked open my bedroom door and put me on the bed tucking me in. I sighed and just let him. He chuckled and I looked up at him "your adorable you know that?" My face heated up and I looked away from him. He leaned in closer to me and I looked at him confused. He laid his lips on my forehead and smiled walking out the room. I smiled and yawned and slowly closed my eyes. "Awwwwww" I jumped and sat up quickly looking around. I spotted a dark figure in the corner and it smirked showing its white pearly teeth. I gulped and back as far back as I could, I hit the headboard of the Bed and cursed under my breath. "It's not polite for a pretty young lady like your self to curse" I recognized the voice...or at least I think. He sounded like marks Wilfred wharfstach's voice. "w-wilfred?" He chuckled and stepped into the light. "So your a fan?" I looked at his pink hair and stared "what?" Dark always let me play with his hair since I was so obsessed with marks floor. I mumbled under my breath. "What?" He asked again and I smiled speaking louder "floof the hair...for power" he stared at me and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at him and gasp smiling going towards him running my fingers through his hair.

Wilfred's pov~
.....what? I swear she's hot but acts like a 5 year old and to honest...I love it!. I know I don't take shit from no one but her hands feel like its massaging my head so I didn't stop her. I just couldn't believe I could over power someone like her with my hair. I chuckled "I'm supposed to be kidnapping you" she stopped for a second but kept playing with my hair. "You don't have to kidnap me just ask to go to wherever so I can play with your hair" I grabbed both of her hands gently and pulled her on my lap. "Stay with me" her eyes widened and she blushed "it ain't love it's clear to see" -_- "no I'm serious leave dark and be with me" she hesitated and I waited for her answer "I....."