00:28

dylie-dallie🐸: tHOMAS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET DRESSED?!

thomas🚂: cHILL

dylie-dallie🐸: hurry
dylie-dallie🐸: so we can go get drinks

thomas🚂: ok

_________
[so this when they come back and it gets pretty heated if ya know what I mean ;)]

Tyler swung the door open, in his arms were two drunks who could barely stand without him.

"Okay" He sat them down on the couch "Now stay here while I go and drop Shelley off" He grabbed his sweater and closed the door.

"Hey Dylan?" Thomas asked looking over to Dylan.

"Yes" Dylan looked at him, scooting a bit closer.

"You have very pretty lips" Thomas slurred, bringing his fingers up, grazing the soft pink lips.

Dylan grabbed the blonde's hand, pulling him closer. They were close enough for their breaths to mix. Dylan's eyes flickered from the blonde's eyes to his lips. He finally got the courage to press their lips together.

Thomas's hand moved from Dylan's cheek to the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

Their natural instincts kicked,causing the kiss to go deeper. Dylan traced hot opened mouth kisses down Thomas's neck.

The blonde let out out softs moans, as he pushed Dylan's jacket off his shoulders.

Dylan pushed him down on the couch, removing both of their shirts in the process.

Their hands roamed all over each others bodies. Thomas's hands trailed from the brunettes chest to his belt, lightly pulling at it.

Dylan flipped them over, both of them falling on the floor, still locked in the kissed.

Thomas straddled the brunettes hips. He started to undo Dylan's belt.

"OH MY GOD!" Tyler screamed from the door, covering his eyes.

Thomas fell off Dylan's hips, grabbing his shirt quickly.

"YOU TWO WERE ABOUT TO-I CAN'T" Tyler yelled, running to his room. "MY EYES"

-

so yeah that happened