00:60

WARNING: smut

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

(btw they're both still naked)
-

Thomas pushed Dylan down on the bed, hovering over him.

Thomas's dominance turned Dylan on, he liked-no-loved this. He loved the way his body was exposed to Thomas for him to do as he may. He loved being vulnerable. 

Thomas bit his lip, examining his boyfriend's body, making Dylan blush at the attention. "Stop staring at me"

"It's called gazing" Thomas mocked his voice, laughing after. Dylan smiled wrapping his arms around Thomas's neck, pressing their lips together in an open mouth kiss.

Moans were exchanged in the kiss, their needy hands squeezing each others body parts. Thomas trailed kisses down his neck, like Dylan had done to him. Dylan moved his head giving Thomas more access to the soft skin, red blotches were made on his tan skin which were beautiful pieces of art to Thomas.

Dylan scratched Thomas's back, trailing his nails down the milky skin.

Thomas didn't know what to do after that, he had never gotten this far ever

Thomas didn't know what to do after that, he had never gotten this far ever. Even if he had seen Dylan do it to him, he wasn't sure if he would like it.

Dylan felt his boyfriend's worried expression against his skin, he lifted Thomas's head and leaned up into his ear. "Touch me"

"W-Where?" Thomas asked.

Dylan stared into Thomas's soft brown eyes. "Anywhere"

Thomas gulped nervously, nodding. His hands wandered on Dylan's skin, caressing every inch of skin. He leaned his head down kissing his toned chest and stomach. He started to suck the skin right underneath Dylan's pecs, he noticed that being one of Dylan's sensitive spots.

 He continued to suck on different sections of skin, leaving marks claiming Dylan.

"Mine" Thomas growled against the skin, squeezing Dylan's hips. Dylan squeaked at Thomas's sudden act of possessiveness.

(Wtf am I writing)

"T-Tommy" He breathed out "The lube" His shook his head towards the nightstand. Thomas leaned over, opening the drawer. The drawer contained two bottles of lube and a pack of condoms, he grabbed one of each.

"W-Why the condom?" Dylan asked, his voice cracking.

"Just to be safe"

"Tommy, I don't carry any diseases. Do you?"

Thomas shook his head. "I just thought-"

"It's okay, I checked myself before you came" Dylan smirked "So we won't be needing this" He grabbed the condom, throwing it towards a corner. 

Dylan grabbed the back of Thomas's neck, bringing him into a kiss. Thomas soon pulled away, fiddling with the bottle of lube, his confidence had faded and was replaced nervousness.

What if he hurts Dylan? Or what if he did something wrong and Dylan wouldn't like it?

His hands were trembling causing him to not be able to open the bottle.

Dylan  put his hand over his "Let me do it" He grabbed the bottle, opening it and grabbed Thomas's hand smearing the lube on two of his fingers."Want me to guide you through it?" Thomas nodded biting the inside of his cheek nervously.

Dylan smiled, spreading his legs around Thomas"Put your hand in between my thighs" Thomas did so lowering his hand "Now just push one in but not the whole thing" Thomas put one of his fingers inside of Dylan, making them both gasp.

"Now you can move it" Thomas steadied his hand, pushing the finger in and out of Dylan. HE watched as Dylan's face scrunch up in pleasure. "Add the other one" He felt Thomas's second finger inside of him making squirm a little. "Move both of them"

Thomas started to make a scissoring motion with his fingers, making Dylan moan. They continued for a while until Dylan told him to stop.

Thomas regained some confidence, he poured some more lube on his hand and covered his erection. He lined himself up with Dylan's hole, before he could enter Dylan stopped him.

"I want to ride you

(Oh mY GOD IM GOING TO HELL)

The words made Thomas moan. Dylan pushed Thomas down on the bed, he aligned himself then looked at Thomas for reassurance, Thomas bit his lip and nodded. Dylan placed his hands on Thomas's chest, sinking down on his erection. They both moaned in pleasure, Dylan throwing his head back displaying the red love bites on his neck.

Thomas groaned thrusting his hips up, making Dylan let out a loud moan that could be heard throughout the whole building.

"Do that again" He moaned out, Thomas barely understood due to the immense pleasure he being given but he kept thrusting in he same place, Dylan thrusting with him.

Both boys have never felt such pleasure, the same warm feeling in the pit of their stomach signalled them of reaching their high. Thomas's thrust became sloppy and slower, his moans were like music to Dylan's ears, loving each sound.

Thomas loved the love bites that were spread throughout Dylan's body, as if they were pieces of art. He grabbed Dylan's hips, steadying him and making it easier for him to thrust up. Dylan had finally came, he cried Thomas's name whilst scratching his chest leaving red streaks on the pale skin. Soon after Thomas came inside of him, whimpering after the immense orgasm.

Dylan collapsed on him, his hair sticking on his forehead.

Neither of them spoke, as they were too tired to.

-

FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED

also sorry for any spelling mistakes but I actually am pretty proud of this

but any who

 see ya in hell

-Sky