00:82

thomas🚂: A WEDDING WHAT?!

dylie-dallie🐸: thomas
dylie-dallie🐸: come to the backyard.
-

Thomas hesitated, biting his fingernails, he climbed off the bed and headed out of the room, then walked downstairs. His legs were wobbling on every step.

Saying he was scared was understatement-he was terrified. Not the 'Im gonna cry' terrified.He was the 'Im gonna piss my bloody pants if he pops the question'.

He let out a shaky breath, putting his hand on the door knob that lead to the backyard.

Dyl, what're you doing to me?

He sighed, taking in a deep breath and opening the door.

Dylan stood in the middle of the lawn, rose petals and and candles surrounding him, and the dim light of the sunset made his eyes sparkle.

He held a sign in his hands, 2 words were written in messy handwriting.

Thomas's eyes welled up with tears, and his clasped over his mouth, muffling the whimpers

He put his hand down, "Yes!" He ran to Dylan, jumping in his arms "A million times, yes!" He wrapped his arms around  Dylan's neck, burying his head in his shoulder.

"Thomas" Dylan wheezed out "I can't breathe"

Thomas pulled away "Oops, sorry"

Dylan smiled, grabbing his hand and slipping the ring on. He took his phone out his pocket.

-
dylie-dallie🐸: happy two year anniversary
dylie-dallie🐸: I love you
-
aWWWWEEEE

I CANT

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE WRITTEN

ok so I debated wether to end the book here and let your guys's imagination run wild but then I though it would be funny for Thomas and Dylan trying to be dads. So the book isn't ending anytime soon.

-Sky💍