00:59

WARNING: There will be smut
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Im not the best at writing it but whatever)

this part one where Dylan tops

part two Thomas will top

thanks to Tia Maya for the idea
-

Thomas was in the shower cubicle, hot water ran down his back, wetting his hair as well. He heard the door open and close, along with a zipper noise.

He smirked deciding to tease Dylan, he grabbed the body wash rubbing it all over his body.

Dylan walked in ,turning Thomas around and pushing him against the tile wall. He smashed their lips together in rough kiss, grabbing Thomas's hips pulling him closer.

He trailed kisses from his jaw to his neck, leaving marks on the delicate skin, mumbling 'mine' on each kiss.

"Yours" Thomas moaned out, pressing his hand on the glass door.

Dylan grabbed the back of his thighs pushing them up

"Woah, wait" Thomas breathed out making Dylan stop. "Who said you were topping?"

"I just thought since we're in this position and-"

"Um, no. What if you break my ass? Then what?"

"Fine. Then you can top"

"But what if I break your ass?"

"You're not! Now are gonna do this or not?!"

"What if we take turns? You can fuck me first then I'll return the favour in the bedroom"

"Sounds like a deal" Dylan went back to kissing Thomas's skin. "Guess we're gonna have to use shampoo as lube"

(don't ask why I chose shampoo, cause I don't know either)

Thomas laughed, squeezing Dylan's shoulders. Dylan grabbed the shampoo with one his hands whilst the other held Thomas up.

He opened the bottle, motioning for Thomas to hold on as he removed his hand, he spread the shampoo on 2 fingers and looked back at Thomas.

"This might feel weird"

Thomas nodded, Dylan closed the space between them. He kissed Thomas's shoulder, he brought his fingers to Thomas's ass, pushing one finger into him.

The blonde gasped, it didn't hurt but it was very uncomfortable.

"You okay?"

"Yeah" He said "Just do what you gotta do"

Dylan nodded, pushing the finger in and out, adding another digit. Thomas let out a moan, scratching Dylan's back.

Dylan stopped, worried he had hurt Thomas.

"N-No no,you're fine" Thomas breathed out. Dylan kissed his cheek, and then pressed their lips together. The steam of the hot water covered the the glass around them, only Thomas's hands prints were visible from the outside.

After a while Dylan took his fingers out, lining up his cock with Thomas's hole

"Ready?"

"Yeah" Thomas removed his hand from Dylan's shoulder, putting it down. He felt Dylan's hand intertwine with his, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Dylan moved up, entering Thomas. He moaned against his skin, kissing it afterwards. He stood still waiting for Thomas to get used to him.

Thomas whimpered in pain, a few tears falling down his cheeks. Dylan saw the tears, he let go of his hand and rubbed his cheek.

"It's okay" He pecked his lips, looking into his eyes.

"M-Move" Thomas whimpered

Dylan nodded, thrusting his hips up. Thomas sunk his nails into Dylan's back, leaving little red half moons, that disappeared rapidly.

Both boys were lost in pleasure, not minding the water and steam burning their skin.

Moans and whimpers bounced off the walls, echoing through out the apartment. Thomas's moans were louder than Dylan's as he reached his high. Coming all over their stomachs, whimpering and sniffling.

Not long did Dylan join him, his legs shaking in pleasure. Both of them overwhelmed by their orgasms.

"Now how about I return you the favour"

-
this was horrible

Im so sorry