01:00

:)

: )

I can hear you screeching

:   )
-

Thomas paced around the room of the venue, whilst his daughter was sitting on the floor playing with a white rattle.

He crouched down to her level "Hey baby" He cooed, Sam didn't pay any attention as she was distracted by the rattle. "Daddy and I are getting married, are you happy about that?"

Sam hit his leg with the rattle, giggling after.

Thomas sat down on the floor with a sigh "You can't even understand me" He rubbed his face, looking at his left hand. He imagined the golden ring that Dylan had picked out for them.

There was a knock on the door, followed by it opening and Shelley walking in.

"Hey!" She smiled brightly "Your mum's here. I'll take Sam, so you and your mum can get ready" Shelley leaned down grabbing Sam and leaving out the door.

Thomas nervously chewed his lip, standing up and walking out the door looking for his mum.

-

Dylan stood in front of a full length mirror fixing his tie.

He turned to Tyler and expanded his arms.

"So how do I look?" He asked nervously.

Tyler looked up from his phone and at Dylan "Oh, uh, good" He looked back at his phone.

"Just good?!" Dylan stomped his foot.

Tyler dropped his phone "Woah, slow your roll cupcake." He huffed "You look fine"

"No I can't look fine! I have to look perfect! It's Thomas for god sakes!" Dylan yelled throwing his arms in the air.

"Wow" Tyler laughed "You really are a bottom."

"Tyler!"

"I'm joking! You look great and it shouldn't matter because you're marrying the person you love!" Tyler exclaimed "Now go out there and be the best husband ever"

"Technically I'm still his fiancé"

"Dude, shhh, you're ruining my thunder"

"Oh sorry"

-

Dylan stood at the alter, looking at his feet, whilst people filled the room. Shelley stood at the front row with Sam in her arms and Tyler stood behind his best friend, due to him being the best man. Scoot and Malia were tied on leashes near the alter.

The room was soon filled with family and friends, and the pastor made his way up to the altar with Dylan.

The room suddenly went silent, and everyone stood up as the wedding music started to play.

Dylan looked up, and nervously chewed the inside of his cheek.

Thomas and his mum turned the corner and walked down the isle.

Dylan's breath caught in his throat, never in his life had he seen someone so beautiful. Thomas was wearing a white tuxedo and a black bow tie, the opposite colours than Dylan. His hair was styled but messy, and it glowed with the dim light.

They finally made it at the altar, Thomas's mum mumbling "I have a gun. So be careful" Then joined Shelley in the front row.

Dylan sighed, staring at Thomas who stood across. Thomas blushed at the attention and bit his lip. Dylan continued to stare, zoning out as the pastor spoke.

"Dyl?" Thomas whispered with a worried expression on his face.

Dylan snapped and looked around "Oh" He exclaimed "Vows right!"

He took a deep breath and repeated as he practiced "I, Dylan O'Brien, take you, Thomas Brodie Sangster as my waffle-ley and pancakey-" He cut himself as he realised what he had said. Thomas started to laugh, like the rest of the crowd. He looked at the crowd, as heat rose to his cheeks. "This is what I feared" The crowd laughed harder and so did Thomas clutching on Dylan's jacket.

"Give him a minute" Dylan said looking at Thomas whom couldn't stop laughing.

-

After the crowd had calmed down, Dylan and Thomas had said their vows.

(i accidentally deleted the vows so ;-;)

"I now pronounce you husband and-" Before the pastor could finish, Thomas grabbed Dylan's jacket pulling him forward, smashing there lips together.

Everyone cheered, throwing white rose petals up in the air.

Thomas pulled away his lips grazing over Dylan's.

"I'm so glad you texted me"

-

BAM!

THERE YOU GO!

Ok ok you have two options either I end the book here or continue for a few more chapters

-Sky