Chapter One} Blissful

*buzz buzz* 

your phone wakes you, its 10 in the morning so you're fine with the interruption. You turn to grab your phone, it was on charge lying on your bedside table, you have a text from (bff/n), it read "Coming over now, I have a surprise :p". You don't bother getting dressed, your best friend has seen you many times in pyjamas anyway, you make your way downstairs where your mum is making you breakfast, you say good morning and sit down with her at the table and start talking. Then the doorbell rings, you get up from your seat, toast still in your hand, you make your way to the door to let (bff/n) in. You open the door and there they are, bouncing up and down with a huge smile on their face, you couldn't help but laugh at them.

{(bff/n) POV}

I had a surprise for (y/n), and i couldn't wait any longer so i decided to go to her house as soon as i woke up.

I rang the door bell and I couldn't wait to see her expression when I told her, i jumped when i saw her, she started laughing at me, i just hugged her tight.

"PAX west, you're going" I whispered into her ear, she didn't understand at first, so i told her again; she slapped me.

{your POV}

"WHAT!" I screamed at (bff/n), I hugged them back, was this a prank? "Really?" I asked, their only reply was "Yeah" a small tear formed in my eye, i was so confused, how did this happen, did they get me tickets, WILL I SEE MARK; so many questions rushed through my head as i started jumping up and down, I was so excited.

A few minutes past and we were both sat in my bedroom talking about it all, (bff/n) said that we will leave on Septemeber 1st to go to Seattle and we will stay in a hotel for the short week that we will be there, its currently the start of August, i still have time to wait, but that means i have time to get thing ready, i can make Mark something. I hugged (bff/n) again, this was blissful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this very short introduction to this story, this is my first time writing anything like this but I hope it will turn out okay :)

The other chapters will be a lot longer than this don't worry, ill try to publish at least once a day. 

BTW throughout this book when i talk about 'you' it will be as 'she', and I know that there might be boys or anything in between reading this, I'm sorry about that but its easier to write that way, i hope you can adjust to it x 

-Ellie