Chapter 3} slumber

{your POV} 

most of the journey was a blur, it all went buy so fast, considering it was hours long. Josh and i turned the radio up high and showed off our singing skills, which to be honest, weren't too good, but we enjoyed ourselves.

I was meeting Mark tomorrow and i couldn't keep my excitement in, Josh probably had enough of me within 2 minutes of being with me, i just couldn't believe that i would every meet Mark, it made me smile every time i would think about it. 

My mind pondered on the thoughts of meeting Mark, i would hug him so tight, and tell him how happy he makes me, and how ive watched all his videos, i dont know if ill cry or not, i might be so happy that i cry, or so happy that my smile is so wide it stops any tears, i guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

We finally arrive at the hotel, it was 4 star, pricey but not too expensive, Josh said he would pay for the room and that i would pay for any other arrangements like food from the bar etc, i put my bag down on the half i chose of the bed, i chose near the window, i loved looking at view, even if it was at other buildings, i find things like that can be interesting, it just wanders through my mind and i love it. 

Once i had unpacked everything, i grabbed my phone and browsed through my social medias, mainly checking on Mark to make sure nothing had changed, but i found it weird seeing that he hadn't posted anything in 2 days, no videos, no tweets or photos, nothing, maybe he was just tired and wanted to rest before the convention, i fell back on the bed, with my phone still in my hands, #wheresmarkiplier was trending on twitter? I'd never seen that before, i pressed on it and saw loads of people posting saying that Mark had died or ran away etc, i found this crazy, i hate believing any drama in the fandom until anything is proven.

I put my phone on charge and then lay it beside my bedside table, i then tend to the bed and try looking for loads of spare pillows to place in between me and Josh while we sleep, i just find it awkward if we slept together thats all, even though i know our relationship is never like that.

"Ya know,you really dont have to put the pillows there, i dont mind sleeping without them, itll be fine, and then i can actually be able to see you if we talk" Josh said to me, i guess he's right, i do it with my girl bestfriends all the time, so why not him, i trust him.

I lay down as i do a big sigh and rub my head with my hands brushing any hair from my face, Josh lowers the lights so itll make us feel more tired, it was very dim, almost black but with a hint of orange and yellow just to see our shadowey faces. He flops on the bed next to me, i just stare at the celing while he stares at me, whats he going to say... were my last thoughts before slumber 

--------------------------------------------

sorry this is short, im too busy today x