Chapter 2} Voyage

{your POV} 

*4 days before meeting Mark* 

(bff/n) isn't able to come with me to see Mark, that made my stomach stir at the thought of it, I get really bad anxiety when there's loads of people and I'm on my own, because what if they all start to judge me, I hate that. what if i- 

{no ones POV}

you get a text, its from (bff/n), it pushed you out of your train of thought as you grabbed your phone. (bff/n) was talking about your other bestfriend ,Josh, he was in town and how you could go with him,  you smiled at the thought, you haven't seen him in 2 years and you know how happy he makes you, you'll have nothing to worry about if he is there with you, you text him immediately about meeting to catch up, he says he's free for the next week and he will be able to come round in a few hours, you couldn't wait, you have know this man for the past 15 years and since day one you have been best friends, always there for each other.

{your POV}

even thought he is my bestfriend I still try to make an effort to look good, I take a shower, wash my hair and shave my legs, I then put a towel around my hair and my body ready to apply my makeup. I don't do anything to fancy but I did look quite decent which i was happy about, I took my wet hair down and start to brush it, then I hear something downstairs,it couldn't be Josh right? He would be too early, I make my way downstairs, holding my towel and a deodorant in my other hand, in case i had to spray someone in the eyes, I start walking to my front door, to see if it had been forcefully opened, before i could get there I got pushed and felt someone fall on top of me, i screamed as i fell until a hand wrapped itself around my mouth, my eyes watered as i lay on the floor, i heard laughing and i looked up, I could kill him right now.

{Joshs POV}

I slipped and fell, i tried to scare her but now i feel bad, i thinks shes hurt, i grab her hand and let her up, i see her in her towel, hair wet and a slight tear in her eyes, i pull her in for a hug, she hasn't grown since i last saw her, but she got more beautiful. 

{your POV}

I am in his arms, i felt calmer now, i then wrap my arms around his neck, telling him how much i missed him totally forgetting about my towel as I pull away as it falls to my feet, Josh closses his eyes, i know he would never look, he's that type of guy, I grab it and wrap it back around my body as he looks at me again, i tell him to go and sit on the couch while i go and get dressed, he does as i say, he hasn't said much, i wonder if everything is okay, i look at him from the top of the stairs, he is on his phone and his head in his hand, I'll talk to him later about it.

I'm ready, I'm wearing a black denim skirt with buttons up the front with a grey and white striped tight top with grey converse, it was comfy and looked good, I go back down stairs, Josh still on his phone, i decide to just be happy, hopefully he can notice and then i can try to make him smile, like he would always do for me. 

I sit down on the couch opposite him, he doesn't know about Mark yet, but I'm sure he'd want to come with me, i might as well ask right now instead of leaving it.

{conversations POV?}

YOU: "So, I was wondering if you would like to come somewhere with me?"                                       JOSH: "What do you mean"                                                                                                                                              YOU: "Well, there's a convention happening, and if i go I can meet someone I really like, but i wanted you to come too"                                                                                                                                                  JOSH: " obviously I will come with you, it sounds like it could be fun, like the olden days" 

{your POV} 

I could tell he was acting strange, unless he had changed, everyone changes, maybe he thinks i've changed, anyway, he said he'd come with me, i guess it'll give us more time to bond while we travel.

I move to sit next to him, i tell him about the date that we will leave and how far we have to travel and where well be staying and how unfortunately we would have to share a bed, but it will be fine if we built a pillow wall between us. We laughed, he seemed to loosen up and started making me laugh more, his smile could always brighten my day

*few days later*

I hear a knock on my door, i knew it was Josh, this time i was fully clothed when I saw him, he smiled when i opened the door, he is so sweet, i ask if he is ready and i grab the keys and the passes, i close the door behind us as we walk out of the complex, I notice him keep looking at me while we talk about how much fun we are going to have, hes probably making sure I'm okay with everything, he knows how i can get in crowded areas, we get in the car, I said I'll drive the whole way, so he can have control over the aux and music.

As i closed my door and put my hand on the gear stick, he hand falls on top of it, holding it, he smiles, i give a confused smile as i took my hand away to put the engine on, time for the long voyage. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you guys are liking this so far, i was meant to post something ages ago saying how i was going away so i wont be able to publish for a few days, but it failed to upload so i had you guys waiting, sorry. Anyway most chapters will be like this, around 1000 words, hope that's okay, updates coming out nearly every day from now on xx

Ellie x