Chapter 6} let go

(Josh's POV)

(y/n) was holding my hand, i was okay with the, the only thing was, i couldnt hold it back, it was like i had frozen, i tried to call out to (y/n) for help, but i couldnt talk, i could see what was going on though, Mark was talking to her, he was saying that she was beautiful, and he pushed her close to him, i wanted to punch him so bad, i could see the fear in her eyes, anger boiled in my skin, was i the only one who could see? it appears so, i kept trying to move, i tried so so hard, i wanted to help (y/n), i tried to scream, i tried to move i tried everything, until Mark looked at me, he said, "whats with this one then?" he grind, but it looked evil instead of friendly, "he can hear and see us, weird" he said again, as if he was answering his own question, i saw (y/n) she was crying, i didnt hear much of what Mark said to her but i knew that it scared her.

(Mark's POV)

i couldnt control my body, i saw the fear in this girls eyes, i knew what was going on but i still detested it, the girl was beautiful though, i was trying my hardest to snap out f the state i was in, i kept shouting in my head, i felt him getting weaker, i was winning, the girl screamed, she said "let him go" as she ran over to my body, basically pushing me, i could barely believe what happened next.

I pushed her back, but this time it was with force, with power, she fell, hit the floor making a loud thud , that was it, this wasnt me, i need to take control and so i did, i was sweating, it was hard but i did, she looked at me, with utter fear shaking through her eyes, she told me not to hurt her, not to step any closer to her, she didnt understand, i had to take her  back to the house, i had to leave, ive done too much damage, i grabbed her hand, helping her up, i told her sorry, she was confused, she pulled away from me, that hurt, she was scared of me, of the things she thought i would do to her, i got her friend, he wasnt frozen anymore.

(Your POV)

what the fuck was Mark doing, was i dreaming? Josh ran over to me, he wasnt frozen anymore, he held me and put me behind him, protecting me from Mark, i didnt know what was going on, i saw Mark, he had tears in his eyes, he starred right at me, he said he was sorry once more, but he sounded sincere,i stepped out from behind Josh, i knew that whatever had just happened had finished now, and now it was actually Mark, as himself, i know i was being stupid doing this but i did, i walked slowly towards him, tears also in my eyes, he looked at the ground as he started backing away and walking off, i ran after him, grabbing his arm he turned as i hugged him tight, Josh shouted my name, he sounded scared, "its okay" i whispered into Marks chest, his arms wrapped around me, "thank you" he whispered back, Josh pulled me off Mark, he asked what i was doing and that we should go home, he was probably right, Mark screamed again.

He wasnt okay, was it happening again? I stepped behind Josh once more, Mark screamed for me, he knew my name, he looked like he was in pain, hurting, i started crying again, was he okay,he needed help i stepped towards him, his arm reached for me, i grabbed his hand asking what was wrong, Josh was beside me, staying close, i knelt down,and saw Marks eyes, they were changing, the pupil size, he cried for me, yelled my name, i told him i was there and that he was going to be okay, thats when the room went black, i threw myself on Mark, i wrapped my arms around him, thats when he stood up, holding me bridal style, I couldnt see Josh, the fear was back, "your coming with me" said a voice, it was from Mark, but wasnt Mark talking, it was the voice from before,i told him to put me down and that i wanted to go home his eyes were completely black by this point, he was whiter than usual, he looked good though.

What was i thinking, i was going insane, "thank you" he said, "I knew you liked me (y/n)" the voice said again, how did he know i was thinking that, i struggled in his arms,but his grip was too tight, he started walking, in a room of pitch black it seemed as if there was a light over me and then near a door, he walked towards the door, i told him to stop, "dont be rude" he said, then grinning his teeth, it gave me a cold but good shiver, i was going insane, as soon as we go to the door i screamed the loudest i could ever scream, i told him "LET ME GO YOU MONSTER"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ngl im really liking this so far, hopefully you are too, and sorry for any spelling mistakes i might have made, i just get too into it xx

- Ellie