Chapter 5} acquaintance

(your POV) 

it was 11:30, half an hour before Mark was supposed to turn up,i was getting really excited, we started talking to the people in front of us, they were so sweet, I guess most of the fandom is to be honest, they told us how they had been waiting to meet Mark for the past year as they have been to two conventions previously but had been cut off before meeting their hero both times, we kept talking as time seemed to fly past. 

As I pulled my phone from my pocket to check the time I saw a red blob out the corner of my eye, it was Mark, i cupped my mouth with my hands out of shock, it never really hit me that i was meeting him till this moment, I did a small jump up and down, i couldn't stop starring at him, we was so muscular, much more than i thought anyway, he smiled to the crowed as people started to shout, greeting him. 

I turned behind me to see how the line had expanded, and oh my God had it, there were more than a thousand people behind me, i could barely see the end of the line. Josh nudged me, we were closer than ever to meeting Mark, about 20 people were in front of us now, i was guessing each person had about 30 seconds each to hug, take a picture and talk to Mark, i wish we had longer but i was better by anything, it was now 15minutes past 12. 

As we got closer i started to notice something a little strange with Mark, he didnt seem to be himself, he kept looking around the area as if he was being watched, he looked very on edge and his smiles didnt seem legitimate, he was probably just having a bad day, I'll ask if he is okay when it gets to me. 

(Josh's POV) 

This Mark guys didnt seem right, there was something about him that crept me out and  I already didnt like him, maybe he was different in his videos or whatever, but what did (y/n) see in him, his hair is red and black and he acts weird, i guess i didnt know her as well as i thought i did. I asked (y/n) if he always acted this way, she shook her head and looked at him confused,she said he didnt seem like himself and she was a little worried, we were only a few people away from meeting this guys (y/n) adored too much, but she turned to me and told me she was scared and wasnt sure if she wanted to meet him anymore, i didnt know why this was, did she know something i didnt.

(Your POV) 

I know something is up, he's never acted like this before, its getting me really worried, its as if it isnt even Mark, something is wrong with him and i dont know what, I heard about all the Darkiplier myths, but i never believed them, obviosuly, they were just nonsense, but the way Mark was acting today, it sounded like something i would read in a Darkiplier fanfiction, it gave me bad vibes, and no matter how much i wanted to meet mark, something kept telling me to leave, to not meet him, it was like a voice was in my head, i just ignored it,i was going crazy.

I got out of my train of thought, i found out i was looking at the ground the whole time, so when i put my head up i noticed Mark was looking at me, i put on a nervous smile, his eyes were wide with fear or shock,i couldnt tell, i felt a pit in my stomach, not like before though, this time it was like fear,or a bad feeling i would get when i was younger, i would only get this feeling when i knew something bad was going to happen.

We were next,i stayed close to Josh, as we were told to go forward, i smiled as i walked up to Mark, it was weird, i thought i would fangirl and start crying, but i didnt, what was going on, i hugged him, his hugs were really tight, i looked into his eyes as he told me something, i noticed his pupils were really large, even though the room was really light,i didnt hear what he said to me so i told him to repeat it, he said "So, are you here with your boyfriend" i shook my head as i smiled, i replied with saying that Josh was only my friend, i noticed that Marks voice was quite low, and hoarse like, as if he had just woken up, i liked it though, I asked how he was doing, but he didnt reply, maybe he didnt hear me, so i asked again, he still didnt reply, i looked up at him as he looked down at me, even though the height difference wasnt too different, everything froze for a second, was i going crazy, everyone stopped moving, i was looking around to see what was going on when Mark grabbed my hand and put it up to his lips, he said "nice to make your acquaintance (y/n)". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I put a lot of thought into this one, it does kinda go on a bit but i hope everyone is understanding what is going on x

- Ellie