| wait..what |

| kenma |

"I ate your cookies.." I mumbled as I saw her grow pale.

"wait..what?"

"What do you mean you ate my cookies-- I didn't even see you take it, kenma. You were playing against furukodani's so how exactly??" (last name)-san was obviously confused as she began doing different hand gestures.

"(last name)..please be quiet.." I mouthed as she raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean "quiet"? KENMA YOU ATE MY COOKIES, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE? WAIT, WHERE'S MY BASKET? IS THAT WHY YOU DIDN'T EAT DINNER?' (last name) continued to rant as she stood up.

But as she stood up, her expression changed, she might've slipped on the carpet.

"Oh geez!" She yelped as I tried to catch her.

Leading us in an awkward position, but at least, I caught her.

| (first name) |

As you were ranting out loud, because you couldn't believe that he ate ALL your cookies, he didn't even share, but as you ranted, some tragic  event happened.

'We're too fucking close. Oh my god' You thought to yourself as you were lying on kenma now, 'wait, doesn't this seem familiar?' you thought to yourself once more as you remembered, Akaashi-san.

"You can get off me now, cookie stealer." you said trying hard not to stutter.

"(last name)-san.." he insinuated in your ear, it gave you chils.

"W-what do you want now?! I'm going to scream!" You said loudly as kenma said, "no, don't!"

"I'm seriously going to scream, kenma," you said as you were as red as a tomato.

"please don't, (first name)-san." kenma murmured but you still heard him, and that was it. You were about to scream.

Not until a soft pair of lips met yours.

  • × •  

A/N: welp sorry if i updated late. I'm busy and I'm hurt lmao okay thanks bai.