| day 6 |

kenma

"Kenma, stop glaring at Andrei." That was the first sentence my girlfriend uttered the whole morning we were together. I couldn't help but to glare more.

"You're going to scare him you know." She said as she hummed.

I still did it anyways.

"Kenma, stop it. You're acting like a 5 year old." She said as she giggled.

And just as I decided to stop staring, "(First Name), hi!" Andrei walked up.

"Hey Andrei, are you okay?" She said as held his hand.

What is this? I stared at him and quietly mouthed, "that's my girlfriend."

"O-oh, I'm fine now." The guy frantically said as he removed (First Name)'s hand.

"Oh!! Look at the time! I better go now, bye!!" He said as he pointed over to his wrist with his non existing watch and ran away.

"..weird." (First Name) said.

"He didn't even have a watch with him." She mouthed, as she looked at me.

"You didn't do anything...right?" She asked.

"Why would I?"

"Hmm, that's good." She said as she smiled.

"..who are you..?" I asked her; and with that, i caught her full attention.

"I'm your girlfriend."

"And you,"

"Are my very jealous boyfriend." She said as she giggled.

She's like art. She wasn't pretty. But art isn't suppose to be pretty. It's suppose to make you feel something. And she's... something I've never imagined. Something fantastic.

• x •