| kenma |

kenma

"What's all the ruckus about?" i asked lev as he was practicing his serves.

"Eh? Maybe because of the new tokyo group?" lev suddenly said and continued playing.

I was curious enough to go look out the gym.

A loud thump was heard, and it echoed through the whole hallway.

"OIKAWA!" A loud voice echoed through the hallway. So I hurriedly went out of the gym to go see what was happening.

As I got near the hallway, I saw a glimpse of  (Last Name)-san with a brown haired man along side with a raven head

"Iwa-chan! You almost hit the pretty lady!" The brunette yelled back, as I saw (Last Name)-san blushed. What is going on here?

"Uhm..I'm okay??" I heard her say as she dusted up her clothes and waved awkwardly to the raven head.

"Where have you been? The game is about to start!" A raven haired man yelled to the brunette. 

Typical. It was seijouh.

"Yeesh, Iwa-chan, I just got lost." The brunette said, "So, lets go to the gym now, Iwa-chan." he said once more and suddenly a flowery aura came by, which kinda creep-ed me out.

As he was skipping, while leaving you behind, the raven haired man stayed quiet as he mumbled, "I don't know where it is now." 

I was just watching them figure out, and is it bad if I hoped they get lost?

"EHHH?!" The brunette gasped loudly. Okay now I just hope (Last Name)-san doesn't hop in and show them the way.

Just don't lead them in, (Last Name)-san.

"Should I lead you to your way, good sirs?" And she just did, great. What is this disappointing feeling?

"I'm (Last Name) (First Name). Tour Guide at your service." She said as she winked. Wait, is she trying to or somewhat-- is this a kind of flirting?

"Ah, I'm Oikawa Tooru, and he's Iwaizumi Hajime, your guests on tour." He said as he winked back. Good gracious gods, no.

Time to jump in.

"(Last Name)-san" I said in a mellow voice as she was clearly startled, but she easily regained her cool.

"Hello, kozume." she said as she waved.

"what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at the next bus back home?" I asked her, hardly making eye contact.

"Well, I figured that since we're neighbors, we should go home together." she happily said as she specified neighbors.

"But--" she cuts me off and said "It's just a bus ride, there's no lip involvement" And as she said that, I suddenly had no intention to look her in the face.

"Okay, bye kenma, lets go gentlemen." She said as the two men went on and followed her.

What just happened.

    •×•    

A/N: Hey! It's mitsy and i need frens ;--( okay byee