Long time no see - Kiyoshi Teppei

Today was the Iron Heart's return. Kiyoshi Teppei hasn't played for two years because of his injury which he got during the match against Kirisaki Daiichi. His friends were looking forward to see him again and of course, the freshmen wanted to meet him.
*earlier that day*
I was eating my lunch with my friends, when my phone vibrated. With a great difficulty, I fished it out of my bag. Sighing, I opened up the mobile, thinking it's not that important. But it was. An old classmate had written to me. Namely this:
'Guess who's coming back! I'm going to the school, although I do not think that I'll find you there. But if so, then I can not wait to meet you! J'
'Guys, guess what, from whom I received a text!'
'Come on, out with it!' Makoto asked curiously.
'From Teppei! He's coming back!'
'Oh, that's good. Now, you can confess.' Reika winked, I blushed, and Makoto spoke up.
'We know that you have a crush on him, but be careful.'
'T...that's not true! Why do I have to be careful?'
'Because of her.' She nodded toward a blonde girl who literally shone. I just stared at her.
'Are you kidding me?' I raised my voice.
'Shh ... not so loud' Makoto hushed you.
'This fragile chick? Are you serious? I thought Teppei has a slightly better taste, but I was wrong' you sighed.
'Got a problem with me?' Asked the blonde chick.
'Absolutely not' You smiled.
'My hearing is harsh, so next time keep your mouth shut!' The chick ran towards me, grabbed me by the collar and lifted me off the ground. 'If you dare to lay a finger on him, I'll tear you open!' The blonde literally growled the words.
'I get it. And put me down, please.'
'Here. I recommend staying away from him!' And this girl, who was called Rumiko, raced down from the roof of the company of her friends.
*afternoon*
'(y/n), what's gotten into you to come?' Riko grinned because she knew about Teppei's return.
'The voices in my head whispered' I said smiling.
'Or in the phone.' Hyuga whispered in my ear.
'Gosh, are you the new Kuroko?' I shouted in the captain's face.
'Nope.' Waved Hyuga. 'By the way, good to see you again.' He said and hugged me.
'But Hyuga, you see me every day.' I frowned.
'B...baka. I haven't seen you since last month in our practice. So...'
'Okay, okay, I understand.' I tried to stay calm, because he pissed me off.
'Captain, what are we gonna do today?' A huge redhead asked.
'We're waiting.' Hyuga replied in the same time with me. Riko chuckled, but the captain gave her a glare.
'I'm sorry.' Whispered the coach.
The gym went silent, everybody waited for Teppei. I fixed my gaze on the double door and in that moment, he came in.
'Hey, guys!' He waved with his huge hand, and then looked at the team, and immediately spotted me, but he didn't say any word. 'I see here are the freshmen as well. But I heard a lot about you!'
'Hey, actually why are you here? In order to play or to compliment them?' Hyuga shouted Kiyoshi's head off. I tapped his shoulder and whispered something in his ear which made him blush. Teppei's face was priceless and he rushed to the locker room.
'Hooray... Now, (y/n) go after him!' Shinji said.
'Okay, I'll take care of him,' I said and went after Teppei. I knocked on the door, but he didn't answer. Worriedly I opened the door and found an angry Teppei in his underwear.
'The prodigal son has returned' I said coldly.
'Doesn't it bothering you that I'm only in underwear?'
'I see you were training a lot during your recovery.' I grinned.
'Not worth staring!' Teppei sulking.
'Sorry!' I held up my hands.
'Aren't you gonna hug me?' Asked Kiyoshi pouting.
'Come here, you bear.'
'Bear? I resent!'
'Bear means the hugging style of yours. You have long hands and you can hug better.'
'Um, okay.' He drew me closer to him and pulled me into a bear hug.
'To be honest, hugging you like this is so weird. Feeling the heat of your body and your muscular chest...' A little redness crept on your face.
'By the way, Teppei, can I ask you something? And I want you to answer it honestly...' I gulped and looked directly into his warm brown eyes.
'I'm listening.'
'Is it true that Rumiko is your girlfriend?' I asked softly, hoping that he won't hear.
'No, it's not true.' he said with a gentle tone and smiling.
'If you smiling like this, I know you're telling the truth. So, why did you recruit a fake girlfriend?' I asked in a questioning tone while I ran my fingers up and down on Kiyoshi's chest.
'The reason is very simple. I wanted to make you jealous.'
'And why did you want to do that?'
'To make something sure.' He said with a sweet smile while stroking my hair.
'What did you want to make sure?'
'That you really love me.'
'Huh?' I immediately released from his grip, so I could look into his eyes.
'Are you kidding me?'
'I'd never play with you.'
'Really?
'Really.' Teppei got the opportunity and gently grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against the locker. He pressed his whole body to me, so I couldn't resist.
'What are you doing?'
'You'll see' He smiled and gently pulled my rubber ring. 'I much prefer, if you wear your hair like this. Coconut smells so good. And the coconut turns me on.'
'Jesus, who are you and what have you done to Kiyoshi Teppei?' I asked surprised.
He chuckled and ran a hand through my hair and kissed me.
'I love you, Teppei!' I confessed and now I kissed the frightened boy. 'You're like a little kid.' I chuckled.
'A big kid' he laughed and his hands migrated to my waist. 'But I can do things that little kids don't.' he winked, and I immediately became like a lobster.
'This is my Kiyoshi.' I snickered.
We've completely forgotten that we are in the locker room, where the doors cannot be locked. A shout bothered us.
'Senpaiii!' The huge redhead roared.
'BaKagami didn't your parents teach you that you should knock before you enter somewhere?' Teppei raised his voice (and took out his hand from my shirt).
'Err, I'm sorry...' Kagami blushed.
'What's going on guys?' Hyuga peeked in and blushed at the sight.
'This is not what it seems. I just could not finish getting dressed' Kiyoshi mumbled, blushing.
'I got it, man' said the captain smiling, but a hint of disappointment was noticeable in his voice.
'And now, BaKagami, leave the scene, this is not the freshmen in court' Riko pushed Kagami away and Hyuga closed the door.
Teppei began to get dressed, and then when he finished, he turned to me.
'How about if we continue at my place?' he winked.
'Sounds good, but I have something to do'.
'Ok, go. I'll wait for you at the main entrance' he said, I nodded and went out of the locker room to find the disappointed captain. I found him in the gym. I walked behind him, and put my chin on his shoulder. He winced and turned his head to see me.
'What are you doing? Shouldn't you be with Kiyoshi?'
'I saw how disappointed you were. And I felt ashamed. I was so blind; I couldn't realize how you felt about me. Are you angry?
'A little bit. But can I...?'
'Go ahead!' I said.
Hyuga slowly approached me and I automatically started to back away until my back got in contact with the wall. He grinned and put his hands on the wall, making impossible for me to escape.
'Kiss me already, for God's sake!'
Hyuga listened to me and in the next moment he was kissing me. He was gentle but eventually it turned into a makeout session. I felt his hand going up my shirt but I stopped him before things got too wild.
'Please, don't go too far...' I said, breaking the kiss.
'She's right, Hyuga-kun' said Riko, leaning against the door.
'Riko?!' We said at the same time.
'Don't worry, I didn't see anything.
'(y/n), your prince is waiting for you. You should hurry.' Riko smiled. I kissed Hyuga's face and hugged Riko.
'See you.' I waved and headed out.
'Finally! Shall we go?' Asked Teppei.
'Sure!' I said, walked next to him, and clasped my fingers with his.