The last kiss - Aomine Daiki

Today was the Autumn Ball of my school. I really like balls, so I went with my boyfriend, Aomine Daiki. He was a protective type, when a guy looked at me; he sent him a death glare. He was always good to me. He loved me so much. But lately, he somehow changed. . . He spent less time with me and I started to feel unwanted. It hurt, but I didn't complain.

"Oi, (y/n), are you ready?" Aomine shouted in the bathroom.
"Just a moment!"
"We're going to be late!" He sighed and fixed his necktie.
"I'm ready!" I opened the door and my boyfriend just stared at me.
"You're beautiful. Blue is your color." He winked and offered me his hand. I happily took it and headed to outside.
"I'm so excited!" I jumped.
"Stop jumping in high heels. You're gonna break your ankle."
On the way to the school we were in silent. I felt something bad is gonna happen, but I wasn't sure. Aomine acted so strangely. . .
We arrived to the classroom, my friends greeted you with a 'You're so beautiful!'. I just smiled. I looked around in the classroom, but Aomine wasn't there. I decided to look for him. I didn't watch your steps, so I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Where are you going, (y/n)-chan?" I looked up and saw Imayoshi.
"Ah, Four Eyes. I'm looking for my stupid boyfriend. I sighed. "Have you seen him?"
"I think he's on the roof." He 'smiled'. "I feel sorry for you, girl." He sighed.
"What do you mean, Four Eyes?"
"It's Aomine's thing to tell you. Remember. Anything is going to happen; I'll always be there for you." He said and hugged me.
"I-Imayoshi?" This was the first time I didn't call him 'Four Eyes'.
"I've already said too much. He sighed. Good luck." He whispered and kissed my forehead.
"T-Thank you." I released him and headed to the roof.
I opened the door, the cold immediately hit me.
"Daiki, are you here?" I asked half shouting.
"Don't be so noisy." He said.
"Why are you here?" I sighed.
"I wanted to talk to you." He sighed.
"I'm listening." I went to the fence, rested my chin in my palm and I watched the stars.
"I think you noticed that I've changed lately." I nodded. He slowly walked next to me. "Look, I'm busy. The Winter Cup is in the next month. We have to train a lot. As a result, I have less free time."
"Are you breaking up with me? I asked with a shaking voice and felt the tears forming in my eyes.
He nodded. "Something like that."
"Well, do you know what?" I faced him. "Fuck you!" I shouted to him, tears streamed down on my face. "I loved you with all my heart. I did everything to you. I helped you with the subjects you didn't know, I cheered on your basketball matches, I went to every practice and I tolerated your stupid and lazy personality. I did so many things to you. And what I deserve? A break up. I'm disappointed to you." I shouted the words in his face still crying.
"(y/n), calm down." He hugged me, but I pushed him away.
"Don't touch me!"
"Look, I'm sorry, but that's the truth." He caressed my cheek with his thumb.
"Okay, I accept it. But, can I have a last wish?" I wiped my tears.
"Of course, baby."
"Kiss me like you've always kissed me."
"Okay." He held my waist and kissed me. My fingers played with his hair.
After the kiss, I embraced him tightly. "Goodbye, Daiki." I buried my face into his chest and sniffed his fragrance which I liked the most.
"Goodbye, my precious (y/n)." He let me go and headed to the door. I just stood there with smudged makeup and tears streaming down my face.

* * * 'Shit!' I looked up to the sky and started crying again. I stood there, eyes closed; the breeze caressed my (h/c) locks. Suddenly, I felt two arms snake around my waist. I recognized who it was. From his fragrance.
"Four Eyes, what are you doing?" I blushed.
"Like I said, I'll always be there for you." He whispered in my ear.
"You're so kind, Imayoshi." I smiled.
"Don't make me blush."
"Aww~" I giggled. "Anyway, I need time to get over Daiki. So, after I got over him, we can go on a date. What do you think?"
"Firstly, you have to get over him." He spun me around and gave a kiss on my cheek, which made me blush.
"I think we should go back, it's getting colder." I embraced my arms.
"Here." I felt a coat around my shoulders.
"Thank you, Imayoshi." I smiled and we headed back to the school.