A promise is a promise - Kise Ryouta

Today was the last day of the competition. The competiton which affects that which high school is going to the Winter Cup. Today's opponents are Touou High and Kaijo Private School. The time has come to the fight of two childhood friend. Aomine Daiki vs. Kise Ryouta.
(y/n) was sitting on the grandstand. She came to watch her best friend's match. Although she thought that Aomine is way better than Kise, but she kept the faith in Ryouta. And she made a promise is Kise. If Kaijo wins, she'll be Ryouta's girlfriend. So she hoped that Kaijo is going to win.
The match was incredibly interesting. The court was filled with adrenaline and anger. It seemed Kaijo was going to lose. And that's what happened. However, Kise tried to copy Aomine, he did it, but it wasn't enough to the victory. The players were lined up for the final bow, Kise tried to fight back his tears. But when the game really ended, he couldn't keep them, and his tears streamed down on his face while he was going to the locker room, helped by Kasamatsu.
(y/n) followed them and watched as Kise cried. She felt so sad for her friend. When the guys finished the changing, (y/n) still stood next to the locker room's door. She leaned against the wall, her head turned down. Her bangs covered her face, so the others didn't see her tear soaked face. She was lost in thoughts when she heard a familiar voice close to her. She looked up and saw Kise.
„Oh, you're ready? Shall we go?" She asked covering her face.
„Why are you hiding that beautiful face of yours?"
„None of your business." She sniffed.
„I see. So, why were you crying?" Asked Kise in a warm voice.
„I wasn't crying. . . „
„Oh, of course." He took (y/n) chin and made her look at his face. „Your eyes are still wet."
„You win, Ryouta. I admit, I cried. I felt so bad seeing you cry." She smiled weakly.
„Oh, how cute." He said and pulled (y/n) in a tight hug. „There're no reasons for crying, so stop it, or I will cry too." He rested his chin on her head. She sobbed in Kise's chest. She didn't know why, but it calmed her down. Hugging her best friend – or more –, feeling him close to her and hearing his heart beating.
„Dammit, stop crying!" Said Kise, his voice was shaking.
(y/n) only smiled, because she knew, Ryouta will break out within a moment.
Ryouta tightened his grip and tears started to stream down his face again.
„I still can't believe that I lost." He whispered. „Do you understand? I LOST! Lost! Do you get it?" He raised his voice as he got angrier.
„Shh. . . The others are staring at us."
„I don't care! I LOST!! I haven't lost any match till today. I've been always the best! And now, I lost. Is the world fucking around with me? Then, fuck the world!" He cried out the words as he hit the wall with his fist.
„Kise, for fuck's sake, calm down! I don't always curse, but when I do it's all because of you. I feel sorry for you, so bad, but I can't do anything. And that's pisses me off. You're playing the crybaby again. 'I've always been the best!'. For fuck's sake, Kise, grow up! Life is not about winning. There are many other things you can enjoy. For example making your friends happy with a nice word or a warm smile. And there's the biggest joy in life is love. Love is such a good feeling. Oh, but what am I thinking. You could never understand these words. . . „ (y/n) said and Kise just stood there teary eyes and blinking.
„I've never thought you can think like this. I thought you're the silly, cheerful girl. . . „
„. . . with no brain, right?" (y/n) finished his sentence instead of him.
„I've never told you this, have I?" He looked at her curiously.
„No, you haven't."
„Anyway, what about our promise?" Kise smiled weakly.
„You lost, right. There's no point in our promise."
„You're so cruel (y/n)-cchi. You know, how much I love you. Everytime I see you, I have a strange feeling inside my tummy. And I could melt if you smile at me. So, (y/n), will you go out with me?" Kise asked a bit blushing.
„Yes, you crybaby." (y/n) smiled and kissed him.
„Yeah! But stop calling me crybaby!"