Take a shower with me - Hanamiya Makoto part 2.

~ Your P.O.V. ~

You were on your way to home, when you decided to call Megumi. She picked up for the fourth ring.

"What do you want?"

"Am I bothering you?"

"Nope. I'm painting my nails."

"Oh, what a spare time activity." You giggled.

"Down to business, why did you call me?"

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me!" You said excitedly.

"Come with it, already!"

"Hanamiya – kun confessed me on the roof!"

She squeaked. „Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope. I'm serious. Your jaw would've dropped if you would hear his confession!"

"OMG! You must come round and tell everything from the beginning!"

"Everything? I don't want to tell everything. . . "You said shyly and felt your cheeks burning.

"What did this nasty boy do to you?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"None of your business!" You huffed your cheeks.

"Okay, calm down. See you into ten." With that you hang up the phone.

* * *

Megumi looked at you with frown. "That's kind of weird, huh."

"To be honest, what did you expect from him?" You asked in a lovely voice.

"Exactly the same." She giggled. „And what about the nasty thing?"

"As I said earlier none of your business. I tell you only one thing. His kiss is really rough as his personality."

"That don't surprise me. So, the dreadful, strong basketball player has a soft spot for you. How cute~!"

"Stop acting so girly! I don't think so I can soften him more."

"We'll see." She winked.

"Oh, and I forgot one thing. We're going on a date tomorrow." You blushed.

"A date?! I wonder how you'll spend it. For example, playing basketball all day long?" She giggled.

"Don't be ridiculous. I think he can be a gentleman too." You felt your cheeks burning even more.

"Look, who's blushing~" She snickered.

"Stop teasing me!" You huffed.

"You know I'm happy for you. Even though you chose this weirdo." She hugged you.

"He's not a weirdo!"

"In your eyes he's not, but in the other's he is."

"I'm fed up."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off." She smiled.

~ Saturday ~

You were more excited because of your date. You discussed that he'll pick you up at 12. At 10.30 you were ready. Your mum didn't understand why you were so nervous.

"My dear, it's not your first date, is it?" She smiled at you.

"No, mum, it isn't. But he's a guy who I like more than the other's. That' why I'm nervous." You blushed.

"Oh, I see. And if you're so nervous take your dog for a walk. It helps you to relax.

"Okay. I'm coming about an hour." With that you walked out with your dog. The puppy ran forward happily, and you just ran after him.