1

You were staring at his back for a long time but he did'nt aware of it. Kim Taehyung. He was laughing happily with your bestfriend, Kim Yoona. You wish you could be cheerful as Yoona but you can't. You're too shy. You have a big crush on him. You like him a lot since you were 8. But being the shy girl you just keep it secret. Even Yoona did'nt know about that. You feel insecure around Taehyung, Yoona and everyone. They are too perfect. Taehyung is a handsome boy with a great personality. Kind and cheerful. Yoona is a cute girl that always have happy aura. Everyone also seem like they have no flaws. You feel like loser. You're just a shy girl who embarassed with everything. Also clumsy. That why you're the one who being the target to bullies in your school. They hurt you physically and mentally.
Yoona did'nt aware of that. You hid it from her.
*
*
*buk* you fell when someone crashed into you. Your book scattered on the floor.
"Oh..I'm sorry.." you quickly gather you book again, stand up and apologize. You bow slightly to that person. Even that is not your fault you still apologize. Because for them everything you did is wrong.
*
*
"Yah..did'nt you see that I'm walking here? Are you blind?" that girl yelled at you. You just keep your head low. Hae Joo is one of your bullies. She always finding a way to bully you. Like now. She were blaming you. Its her fault anyway. You just internally sigh with her childish attitude. She always make scene everywhere. Attention seeker much.
"I'm sorry.." you said slowly. But Hae Joo keep shouting at you. Mentioning about how clumsy you're. She diss you badly. Saying that you're just a waste of space in that school because you're ugly.
After she done with it you just give her a smile the walk away. You cant fight her back even you want it. You were half running toward to girls toilet. You're shaking badly. Hae Joo's word cut deep in your heart. You sit in the toilet for god know how long. You cry and cry until you're tired.
*
*
You meet Yoona after the last bell rings. Today you did'nt entered all your classes because you're too busy crying. Its not a first time.
"Yun Hee-ah, are you okey? Your eyes were red and puffy. You're not in class all day. Did something happened?" Yoona asked concernly. You smile to her and shook your head. "Its nothing, Yoona"
"But your eyes were bloodshot.." Yoona did'nt buy it.
"I'm not feeling well today" you said lowly. Yoona place her hand on your forehead and gasped.
"You had a high fever. Lets go to clinic Yun Hee-ah" she pulled your arm.
You shook your head weakly. "I did'nt want to go to clinic. I'll just rest at home. Tomorrow it will be okay" you said to Yoona.
"Are you sure?" she asked. You nodded and smile assuringly.
"Okay just rest at home. But if your fever getting worst please go to clinic"
"Arasso..Yoona-ah. Stop worried about me. I'm okay" you pinched her cheeks. Her personality is too adorable. She concern about the you a lot.
"How can I'm not worried." You heard she mumbled quietly but you did'nt replied it. You just pulled her hand softly. Walking together to your home. You and Yoona were neighbour. Thats why you two can be a bestfriend. Because you know her since you're child