6

Your mom and dad fly to Canada this morning. There is a few problem in their company branches at Canada. So you're alone tonight. You know there is one time when you feel very lazy.  Thats you now. You're hungry but you're too lazy to cook.
So you decided to walk to mini mart. Finding for ramen to eat.
The thin smoke of hot ramen make you gulp your saliva. You want to eat it so much but it still hot. So you wait a little before you started inhaled all the ramen. Thank god you're not in diet like Yoona so a bowl of ramen is no problem for you.
Then someone tapped on your shoulder make you turn your head.
"Taehyung oppa.." you said a little suprised.
"What are you doing here?" you asked while swallowed the last strand of ramen in your mouth.
Taehyung smiled "I'm jogging when I saw you here. So I decided to say hi"
You furrowed you brow. "Jogging. At night?" you asked.
"Yeah..I've something bothered my mind. Jogging help me to think"
You nodded. Actually you're curious about the thing that bothered him. But you did'nt ask. You dont want him to look at you as a busy body girl.
Well even he's your childhood friend you also has a big crush on him.
"Wanna ice-cream? My treat" suddenly Taehyung asked.
You nodded quickly. Who can resist ice-cream though. Taehyung bought strawberry flavoured ice-cream for you and vanilla for him. You heart fluttered happily when you realize he remembered your favourite flavoured.
You and Taehyung walked until you reached the playground. You're on the bench and Taehyung beside you.
"You remembered that I love strawberry? You ask disbelief. Taehyung nodded and give you his box smile.
"I remember every single thing about you. Even the tiniest" he said proudly while licking his ice-cream.
You make the I-dont-believe-you face.
He laughed at your face. "Really Yun Hee? You thought I'm lying?"
You nodded. "Yeah. How can someone remembered every single details from 10 years ago"
"Okay lets play a question game about ourself. Who's wrong get a flick on forehead" he said while grinning.
"Okay. Lets play. I played it with Yoona a few days ago" you said while licking your ice-cream. Oh god. Who invented this ice-cream. You want to meet him and say thank you very much. He make your life complete.
"Then lets start. Me or you first?"
"Oppa first.." you said
"Okay then. Hmm..what is my favourite colour?" he asked.
"Its easy. Black and white. True or not" you said confidently.
He nodded and you cheered loudly. How can you not know his fave colour. You like him though.
"My turn. Okay. What is my cat's name?" you asked him. Of course he did'nt know that. You were gigling in your head.
"Don't fool me Yun Hee-ah. You don't have a pet. You have allergies to cat fur"
His answer make your smile disappeared. What? How can he know that.
"Is it right? I've already told you Yun Hee. I know everything" he smile sheepishly.
You rolled your eyes before eat your ice-cream. Its no fun anymore if he knows everything.
'Uh.." Taehyung pointed to you.
You puckered your brow. "What?"
"There is ice-cream on your lips" Taehyung said.
"Where?" you tried to wipe it but Taehyung hand were fast. He wipe it for you using his thumb.
Then he do something you did'nt expect. He lick his thumb.
Your eyes widened and you feel your cheeks getting heated.
"It taste like you" he mumbled. This time you feel your face were all red. You feel like your heart want to explode any time. Oh no Taehyung. Why did you do this to me. You thought.
Taehyung saw your cheeks getting red.
"Are you okay, Yun Hee-ah. You look...red" he touched your cheek with his palm.
You nodded. You dont realize that you're shaking slightly because of cold wind.
Taehyung accidentally touched your hand and gasped "You're freezing"
"I'm okay" you whispered.
Taehyung shook his head and take both of your hand and blow it. His warm breath make it better. Then he took your hand and stuffed it in his jacket with his hand tightly wrapped around it. You feel like fainted. Can this day get any better?