8

There are something wrong with Taehyung. You feel it. He's not hanging out with Yoona, Jungkook and you anymore. You always feel like he was avoiding you. You were certain about it. Yesterday when you try to approach him he turn away and act like he did'nt saw you. It hurt your heart badly but you ignored it.
You try to call him but he did'nt answered even once.
Yoona told you to approach him face to face. Asking him what wrong. How can you approach him if he keep avoiding when he see you? You were frustrated with his behaviour.
"Oppa.." you called him and grab his hand. Today you ditched your class only to waiting for Taehyung infront of his classroom. This time he can't avoid you.
He just standing there without words. Your heart ache. Why he's like this. Cold. So cold. He peeled your hand from his arm and walk away.
"Oppa, why you're like this?" you shouted. Taehyung stopped.
This time your eyes already full of tears. You can't do this. Your heart feel like being sliced by a knife.
"Its already two weeks. You were ignoring me and the rest. You dont answer my call. If I do something wrong. Tell me? I'm worried about you. Why you're being selfish like this?" you shouting again. You don't realize that your cheeks is already wet with your tears.
No respond. He don't look back even a slight. You just sobbing there until Jungkook came. His eyes widened when he saw you're crying badly. He hugged you and brought you away from Taehyung who still standing there like a soulless statue.
***
You were crying about an hour. Jungkook try to comfort you but your tears wont stop. So Jungkook already called Yoona.
A few minutes after, Yoona came. She try to comfort you with ice-cream but it did'nt work. Your heart aches so much. You love Taehyung very much. You really do. His cold behaviour towards you affected you so much.
Yoona P.O.V.
Today Yun Hee has high fever. She can't came to school. That really made me mad. She was crying mess yesterday. Even her favourite ice-cream can't stopped her.
"Taehyung..." I yelled loudly. All the student who at hallway at that time turned their head to me. I did'nt care anymore. That Taehyung is going too far.
"You jerk. How can you do this to Yun Hee. She was bawling all over until she get herself sick" I kicked him on his legs. He groaned in pain. That for making my bestfriend cry. I did'nt even he's older than me or not.
You saw Taehyung expression changed. "Yun Hee is sick?" he asked with a concern tone. I scoffed, only when Yun Hee sick he respond.
"Yeah. Guess what? That because of you. She was blaming herself. Saying that you hated her. Thats why you ignored and avoiding her"
Taehyung stay silent. Oh my god this boy. Can't he not see Yun Hee's feeling. I groaned internally.
"You fool. She loves you so much. Thats why she was very affected when you act like this" with that you I stomped away leaving a very shocked Taehyung there.
"That stupid boy..how can he did'nt see Yun Hee's love is only for him? Even the blind people can see Yun Hee's undying crush for him. For god sake how can she like him for many years without a slightly change?" I mumbled.