5

Taehyung POV
Jungkook is back. I'm happy about that. Only he can make Yun Hee smile lovingly like when we were kids. I'm glad she has Jungkook.
But when they meet. They were chatting happily. Seeing Yun Hee was being hugged and kissed by another boy make me feel something weird. Deep in my heart. I don't know whats wrong with my heart.
Today I feel it again when I saw Jungkook and Yun Hee eat together under a tree. I was practicing when I saw them fooling around. Laughing happily. Something burned in my heart. It feels hurt.
Its Sunday. Today we were hanging out again. Yun Hee and Yoona were excited because today we will be going to mall. Girls and shopping. Yun Hee walk with Yoona a few step far from me and Jungkook. They were overexcited. Since we were here they were gigling and laughing all the time.
"Oppa..look. Should I buy this or this?" I saw Yun Hee asking for Jungkook's opinion. She's holding two pairs of blouse. The black one and baby blue one. Why should she asked him? Why can't he ask me or Yoona. I thought.
"If you ask me I'll pick black of course" Jungkook responded and smiled. Its his favourite colour though.
But I think Yun Hee should go with the blue one. Pastel colour suit her soft face and hair style. I love her in cute style.
"Taehyung oppa..?" finally she asked me. I cleared my throat before said "I like the blue one"
"Its really hard to choose" Yun Hee sighed. Then I saw she finding for someone.
"Yoona...come here" she called Yoona.
"Wae..?" Yoona ask her.
"Help me choose this"
Yoona observe the two of that blouses.
"Hmm...i think you should buy the blue one" she said. Yes, my pick. I cheered silently.
*time skip*
We already shopping, go to arcade and watch movies. Now we were at Starbuck.
"Ah..I'm really tired" Yun Hee said while holding her stiff shoulder caused by holding all the plastic bag.
"You girls shopping like no tomorrow. I thought you did'nt know how to stop" Jungkook tease.
"Shut up you. Its not like we shopping everyday" Yoona said while rolles her eyes.
"Did you want to go back?" I asked Yun Hee. I think we should stop now. Tomorrow we need to go to school.
Yun Hee nodded.
"Already? Why?" Yoona asked.
"Yun Hee's already tired Yoona. Come on. Finished your drink. We also need to rest for school tomorrow"
"Argh...school. Why did you remind me of that?" Yoona groaned when realized the fact that tomorrow is Monday. We all laugh with her reaction.
When we started walking. I grabbed the plastic bag from Yun Hee's hand. She look a little shocked.
"Lets me hold it" I said. She smiled and thanked me. 
"Jungkook hold Yoona's thing" I said to Jungkook. But he did'nt heard me.
"Oppa.." Yun Hee called him. He shot his head up looking to Yun Hee.
"Wae..?"
"Help bring Yoona's plastic bag" she repeated what I said.
"Oh..okay" Jungkook take all the plastic bag from Yoona.
I'm very sure what Yun Hee said has effect on him. Like just now. Did he like her? Did she like her back? What about me? Did I like her?
I lost in thought. Its confusing. I can't tell if I really like her or this is just a friendly feel?