2

"You look sad. Why?" Taehyung asked Yoona. Its weird because today she was quiet. Usually she'll be goofing around.
"Yun Hee is sick. I'm worried about her" she said with a sad face. She honestly worried about Yun Hee.
"She will be okay. Dont worry" Taehyung said.
"No. How can she will be okay if she did'nt eat her pills. She hate medicine very much" Yoona protested.
"Hey, just relax okay. Lets go to her house today to check if she was eating and resting well" Taehyung said that to calm Yoona.
Taehyung always want to talk to Yun Hee but he did'nt get that chance. She was too shy and introvert. Taehyung remembered that they were close long time ago. When they were 6, he, Jungkook, Yun Hee and Yoona always play together. But now Yun Hee is being awkward with him. Its all happened when they were 8. Jungkook was leaving to another country. Yun Hee cant accept that. She is the closest  with Jungkook. After that she locked herself in room for a week. She did'nt talk with anyone.
That goes until now. Actually he miss the old Yun Hee. The cheerful one.
Yun Hee POV
*flashback*
"Why you have to go. Please dont leave me" you cry loudly and hugged him. You and Jungkook were inseparable. But now his family moving to other country. You're sobbing there holding tightly onto Jungkook. Begging him not to go.
"Dont cry Yun Hee-ah. You look less beautiful if you cry. Dont worry, I'll be back someday. I promise" Jungkook patted you head softly.
Then there is an announcement.
"I need to go now, Yun Hee" he said. You just sit there crying. Yoona try to calm you but it does'nt work.
"Hyung, please take care of Yun Hee and Yoona for me" Jungkook said to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded.
After Jungkook give Yoona and Taehyung a hug, he hugged you.
"I'll be back for you Yun Hee" he whispered to your ears.
You jolted from your sleep. You dreamed about Jungkook. You miss he very much. He said that he'll be back. But he did'nt. You waited for him 10 years and you still waiting. You know him. He never forget all his promise.He's like your brother that you did'nt have.  Being the only child is hard. Its lonely.
Then someone knocked on your bedroom door before opened it.
"Eomma.." you said.
Your mom sit beside you and feel your forehead.
"Are you still feel sick?" she asked concernly.
"I'm okay. Its getting better" you assured your mom. Your mom nodded.
"Yoona is outside" she informed before walk away.
Then the door squeaked. You turned your head to it. Yoona entered while smiling. You smile back. She's not alone. The person next to her made your eyes widened. Its Taehyung.
Yoona come closer and pulled you into a hug.
"Chingu-ya. I miss you. Are you okay now" you hugged her back.
"I'm okay. Tomorrow I can go to school"
"Did you take the medicine?" she asked.
You shook your head. You saw Yoona sighed. You hate medicine and hospital so much. When you're little you always sick. You were stuck at hospital. Always have to take many types of medicine. You hate it very much.
"Stubborn girl" she mumbled.
You saw Taehyung smile to you. You smiled back at him awkwardly. You did'nt talk to him about 10 years.  Since Jungkook leaving. Its not that you hate him. But after Jungkook go, you changed. You've become an introvert girl. You only being the real you infront of Yoona.
"Why you two are so awkward with each other?" Yoona question pulled you from your thought. She asked that when Taehyung already gone. He excuse himself a minute ago. He said he need to go somewhere.
You shrugged and respond lazily "I dont know"
"Please open up Yun Hee-ah. Taehyung oppa is our childhood friend. Why can we be like old time?"
"Its different now Yoona. I'm not the old Yun Hee"
"Nothing is different Yun Hee. Admit it that you're just pretend to not care about him. You like him so much when we were kids"
You face heated up. Oh my god. Why did this girl remembered everything from your past.
"Stop it Yoona. Its a old story"
Yoona saw your face getting more red and gasped. Her eyes widened.
"You.." she want to say something but she stopped.
"What..?" you asked. Feeling annoyed.
"You still have a crush on him" she start squealing loudly. Oh shit. She know now. You quickly put your hand on her mouth. She's too loud.
"How can you keep this secret from me. I'm your bestfriend. You're so mean" Yoona start her drama queen acting. You rolled your eyes.
"Stop it can you."
"How can I stop. This is big story. Omg. Why did'nt I realize before" She was jumping around excitedly. You just shook your head.
"Tell me Yun Hee-ah. How you did it" she asked curiously.
"Did what?" you furrowed.
"Keep this as secret. For god sake you have a crush for someone about 10 years. You're so loyal, chingu-ya"
"I'm not answering that"
"Pweaseee..." she begged with a puppy eyes. But you dont buy it.
"No" you said firmly.
She clicked her tongue and pouted.
"You're so mean Park Yun Hee"
"I dont care" you stuck you tongue to her.