4

"What do you want? Let Yoona go. Now " you yelled. You were trembling. Yoona was unconcious beside him.
That man just chuckled evily when he saw something behind you. Or you should you say someone?
Someone grabbed you from behind. He shut your mouth with his hand. You screamed but there is only muffled sound. Oh my god. You struggled with all your will but the man is too strong. You close your eyes tightly.
Then you heard someone laughing behind you. A familiar voice. Slowly you opened your eyes and saw who is it. Its Taehyung. He let go his hand at your mouth and you just standing there feeling very confused.
"Its nice you again, Yun Hee" you turned your head only to see Yoona waving excitedly at you and the masked man walking toward you while taking off his mask. He look familiar. You try to think about it for a moment before you realize it. Its Jungkook. Who else like to play prank like this on you. Only he.
You approahed him quickly. He opened his arm expecting a hug from you but that is'nt what you give. You hit his arm repeatedly. Not a playful hit. The real one.
"Awww...girl. Thats hurt. Who taught you to hit hard like this" he puckered his brow and rub his arm.
"Serve you right. What the hell you're thinking playing prank like this? Yoona and Taehyung oppa also involved" you yelled then you sit on the ground start crying silently.
"Yun Hee-ah, are you crying?" Jungkook sit beside you.
"I thought...i thought its real. I feel like dying just right now when I saw Yoona like that" you said while sobbing.
Yoona come and hugged you.
"Aww...I'm sorry. We're just joking. Don't cry Yun Hee-ah. Look I'm okay right?"
You hugged her back. You love her with your heart. How can you not forgive her.
"Can I get hug too?" Jungkook beside you give his puppy eyes. You just ignored him. But he did'nt give up.
"Are you still mad. I'm sorry. Please forgive Yun Hee-ah. Please...please" he said with a cute voice while holding your arm. You lost it.
You hugged him. You really miss that boy. Your best boy friend.
"Ah...I really miss you Yun Hee-ah. Look at you now all grown up" he patted your head and kiss your cheeks. You two always like that since you're kid. Too comfortable with skinship. But now when Jungkook peck you on cheek something feel different.
A little did you don't know there is someone else also feel something on their heart.
*time skip*
Bell rings. Its recess time and you saw Jungkook already waiting outside for you. You quickly take your bento and went outside.
"You are early.." you said.
"Yeah..my History teacher was absent today" Jungkook said and take the bento and hold it for you. Today you bring two bento. One for you and one for him. He's being whining about wanting to taste your cooking since Taehyung told him that you can cook.
"Lets eat under that trees, oppa" you pointed your fingers to a shady tree. The tree is near to field. Oh today Yoona and Taehyung can't eat with you two. Yoona need to do her assignment. While Taehyung has a football practice.
*fast forward*
"Did you like it?" you asked when Jungkook start eating the food.
"This is amazing" Jungkook commented.
"Wahh..Yun Hee. Your cooking is too good. God, this is heaven" Jungkook said and eat the food until his bento emptied. Its make you happy when someone eat your cooking deliciously. It satisfied you.
"Thank you oppa. I can cook again for you if you like it"
"Of course I like it. Aigoo, whose daughter is it. Not just pretty but talented" he showers you with compliment words and pulled your nose playfully.
"Oppa.." you protested and pushed his nose. Its always been Jungkook's habit. Pulling your nose.
After finishing all the food, Jungkook walk you to your class again before go back to his class.