3

You on your usual spot. At the rooftop. The peacest place for you. There is no one there. Suddenly Hae Joo and her bunch of girls came.
"Why are you still here. I thought you learn your lesson last time?" she ask you with usual harsh tone. Did she never tired of bullying you? You thought.
You shut your mouth tightly and try to go away from them but they did'nt let you. You saw Hae Joo smirking and came closer. You stepped back a little.
"Yah..did you heard me? Why are you still here, bitch?" Hae Joo yelled make you flinched. You saw she lift her hand. You close eyes waiting for a hit but it never come. When you open your eyes there is Taehyung. Your eyes widened with what you saw. He stopped Hae Joo from hitting you.
"Ss...sunbae.." Hae Joo stutters. Her face paled. You saw all other girl also back out.
"So you're the one who bullies her all this time?" Taehyung said.  His face was red and he looks so mad.
*time skip*
"Did she hurt you?" he asked after we stayed quiet about 5 minutes. The atmosphere here feel so awkward.
"Uh..no. I'm okay. Thank you for saving me" you thanked him politely.
"Why you did'nt tell me. I could protect you if you did" suddenly Taehyung raise his tone.
"I'm sorry" thats all could you say.
Taehyung sighed before saying "You've been so distant from me since Jungkook leave. Why did you changed so much? Why you're ignoring me?" he sounded hurt. You feel guilty when he said that. Yeah, Jungkook's leaving is not his fault.
"What did I do wrong?" he asked again and looking into your eyes. You shook your head quickly. No. He did nothing wrong.
"You did nothing wrong. I'm the one. Its my fault. I locked myself from everyone and start to be introvert girl" you said that because you did'nt want he to blame himself.
"I'm hurt. We used to be so close then suddenly you ignored me"
"I'm sorry. I did'nt mean to offend you"
Then you saw Taehyung smile before he patted your head.
"I miss the old you. I miss talking you to you like this. Now lets forget the past and start a new fresh. Now don't ever ignore me Yun Hee-ah"
You nodded and smiled back.
"Nae..oppa"
Maybe its the time take off your introvert mask. Even its hard you could still try.
*time skip*
"Hello!!" someone whispered to your ears make you a bit startled.
"Oppa..you scared me" you said and hit Taehyung arm playfully. Its been a month since you start talking with Taehyung. You and Taehyung start to be close again. You've changed. You try to have a little social life. Hae Joo also stopped bullying you. She came and apologize for her behavior. She said that she feel jealous with you. You had a great friend and your result always good. You forgive her because all person do a mistake. Even you.
Now you and Hae Joo were friend. Yoona and Taehyung always complimenting you about your positive change. They proud with you. You also proud with yourself. Because being able to change into the old you.
Someone elbowed you made you snapped out from your thought.
"You're dozing off Yun Hee-ah" he teased you and start walking with you toward canteen. Its recess time.
You just smile feeling a little embarrassed. "Sorry. Where is Yoona. Did you see her today?" you ask Taehyung.
Taehyung shrugged while his eyes focus on his smartphone.
"Oppa.." you called him to ask what he want to eat but he did'nt heard it.
"Oppa.." you called again. This time he lift his head.
"Oh.. Yun Hee-ah. Did you called me? What is it?"
You furrowed your eyebrow.
"Geez. You're the one who are too focus with your games" you said that to him. You know Taehyung is always love playing games. He can sit for hours at the arcade and playing games non stop.
He laughed. "Mianhae. I'll stop playing for now. Now lets eat"
*time skip*
Yoona called you. You answered her called. "Yoona-ah. Where are you. I'm looking for you all day you know"
"There is something happened Yun Hee-ah. Go to playground now" she sounded panicked.
"Yoona are you okay? What happened?" you asked feeling alarmed when her voice sounded like she was in trouble.
"Come now Yun Hee. Playground. Ahhh" You heard Yoona screamed before the line went off. You panicked. Quickly you take your jacket and run to playground.
You saw there is a man wearing all black with a mask on his face holding to Yoona.
"Yoona.. " you screamed. That man heaed you and turn his head to you.
"Its been a while Park Yun Hee"