7

*time skip*
Its Saturday.
"Pstttt.." you heard someone said but you ignored it. You thought that person call someone else. You were in library. Doing your homeworks.
Then you saw the chair beside you being pulled. And there is someone sit there.
"What are you doin?" Its Jungkook.
"Homework" you're keep your focus on your book. But Jungkook start poking your cheek, messing with your hair.
"Aish..oppa. Let me finished this first" you push his hand away but he's being the same Jungkook since kid, stubborn.
"I'm bored. Lets play.." He pouted like a kid.
"I need to finished my homework" you said while keep writing your English essay.
"Yun Hee-ah, pleaseee. Dont you love me? Uh?" suddenly  Jungkook pulled your book.
"Oppa..no" you half-shouted. His action make you a little mad.
"You dont love me???" He blinked his eyes and show his cute puppy face.
You sighed. This boy is so childish.More childish than you.
"Okay fine. I love you"
"Then lets go.." he pulled your hand gently. He guide you until you two reached a park.
*time skip*
"Sleep here" Jungkook pulled you so your head were on his lap. You were full. Jungkook packed you a lots of food in picnic box for you.
"Thank you for the foods oppa" you said with closed eyes.
"You were too skinny. So I prepared those to feed you"
"I'm not skinny. Lol." you laughed.
"You are. See your chubby cheeks are gone. Why there are gone? I love them" he protested while his hand busy pinching your cheeks.
"I'm glad its gone" you said playfully and yawning. You feel sleepy.
"Come on. Lets go home. I feel sleepy" you said and stand up.
"You can just sleep here" Jungkook whined not wanting to move from his place.
"I want to sleep on my bed. Not here" you pulled his hand while yawning again. Yeah thats you, sleepy after full.
"Okay..okay. Let me clean this first" he said while pointing to the mess you and he did while eating just right now.
When you and Jungkook on way back to your house you meet Taehyung.
He smiled warmly at you but when he see Jungkook his smile faded.
"Hyung..." Jungkook greet him. He just nodded and walk away.
Jungkook scrunched his brow.
"Whats wrong with him?" he said.
You shook your head and start walking again.
***
Jungkook left after send you home. Now you're in your bed. You were sleepy but your mind keep thinking about Taehyung. Why he's like that? He's being cold after see you with Jungkook. Did you do something wrong? Or did he have fight with Jungkook? But Jungkook look like he did'nt know anything.
Whats wrong with him?