VIII

Day 10, (Izaya) pov.

Four more days are left til she has to go to Nebula.. I thought about all the options of getting out of this situation, like moving away from Shinjuku or the country, destroy Nebula somehow, or something really crazy. Chances were that it will be something crazy. Maybe her turning into whatever Nebulas going to make her into won't be such a bad idea. They said she's getting super powers, right? Perhaps she won't be too pissed at me when I basically sell her out even though I promised to protect her. Great job Izaya. Today, (Name) came home after not coming home last night for a parent killng job. She looked and smelled real drunk. "Oh boy, what happened last night? You look wasted." She mumbled a few insults and let herself fall on the couch. "Izzy, a bunch of bullshit happened, thats what." "Care to explain?" She rolled her eyes and said "Went to the house, but apparently the bitches already killed their own kid. I was too late this time ya know? I knew I couldn't kill them 'cus the news and police would think I killed the kid, so instead, I called the police on the parents. Plot fuckin' twist right?" I nodded and asked, "So why didn't you come home last night?" "Pshhh, what does it look like? I felt pretty bad for something thats not my business so I got trashed to get rid of the feelings. To be honest, that didn't really work, but whatever.." She drifted to sleep on the couch right after saying that. I guess the murderer must have a soft spot for kids, huh? At least she somewhat got justice for the dead kid. I brought her a blanket, eyemask, and music stuff because thats how she usually sleeps. I knew she was going to be asleep for a few hours, so I went to Ikebukuro for some business.

A few hours later, (name) pov

Gahhh, such a bad hangover! Its 8 pm, so where the hell is Izaya at? I look at my phone and see 5 text messages:
"Hey~"6:30
"Are you up yet??" 6:50pm
"Wake up already, I'm bored!~" 7:00pm
"(Nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)" 7:01 pm
"Meet me at the cafe in Ikebukuro when you finally wake up. I'll be waiting~" 7:10 pm
Jesus, can he chill with the swishy marks already? It makes him sound super clingy, but still kinda cute. I groggily got up and put on my red hoodie. After brushing my teeth I rushed to the train station. Poor thing has been waiting for an hour. I felt kinda bad making him wait this long, but then again it was his fault anyway. The train ride felt like it took forever to make it to my destination. Now finally walking in the streets of Ikebukuro, lots of people gave me strange looks and was talking shit behind my back. "Yo thats Izaya's girl. Bitch is crazy!" "Nah she's probably his prostitute since he definitely can't get a girl to love him.." after that they started laughing rudely. Ok now I'm pissed. Ain't nobody gonna talk shit about us like that. So disrespectful I swear. These fools better not be some random kids.

I just stood there in anger wondering if I should beat these people up or possibly kill them. I turned around to see who was behind me and was disgustedly shocked. It was 5 people from the Blue squares! The leader looking guy stepped forward and started, "Well well well, you thought you could have gotten away with doing what you did to 3 of our guys, eh? You thought wrong sista!" I stepped back a few steps away and turned around looking for an escape route. "Umph!" I ran straight into another Blue square. There seemed to be Blue squares everywhere and not a single normal civilian. Oh god, I'm so fucked.. I wanted to scream for help, but whats the point? There's no one that can save me now, especially from 10 gang members. The best I could do is keep my distance from everyone and weild the knife Izaya gave me. Sooner than I expected, everyone came from all directions and grabbed me. So this is how I go.. They put zipties on my wrists and a cloth bag over my head so I couldn't see. Hopefully nobody noticed when I dropped my phone out of my pocket. I was being dragged around by some big guy from my collar. Impending doom was all I could feel and there wasn't a thing I can do. Finally he dropped me to the ground and a few of them started mumbling inaudible words. ...What is going on? I was anxious to know what they were going to do to me. What I "hoped" for was for them to beat me up just a little and leave me alone, but nope. Some guy ripped off my mask and had a gross look on his face. The look of a pervert. I looked around and saw I was in some warehouse type place which was empty besided a table and a box. The creeper guy got out a knife and cut off the ziptie, then he dragged me by the hand and threw me on the table. A few other people immediately strapped down my limbs to this asylum looking table. I looked inside of the box and saw what was basically torture instruments. Well fuck.

(Izaya's) pov, in the cafe

Man, there is no way (name) has taken this long to wake up. I've been waiting at this cafe for so long now, where could she be? I pulled up this app that had a tracker of her phone (of course she agreed to let me do it for safety reasons). It seems like she was about two blocks away from here. The weird thing was she stood in that one spot for 20 minutes.. I knew something wasn't right, so I ran out the cafe on a hunch and went to where it said she was. It was just an empty street? I called her phone to see if she was hiding to play a prank. Her ring tone noise lead me to see her phone was on the ground. I picked it up and looked around cautiously. "(Name)-chan?" I said out loud. Nothing happened after I stood there for 5 minutes. This isn't right... Then I remembered she had an app on her phone that can see through traffic or store security cameras. I flipped through it until I saw myself in a cameras view. Then I rewinded the time until I saw (name). Oh no... I stared at the screen and felt disgusted seeing what just happened. They took my (name) away from me.. I ran down through streets looking at many security footages that captured the culprits in their crime. I need to help her while I still can. This is all my fault! Gah, why did I have to be so needy!? About 50 things ran through my mind about this situation and nothing was helping me out. I still had a bad feeling I wouldn't be able to save her from ten men, though. Then I saw Shizu-chan..

(Name's) pov

While the leader looking guy layed out his tools looking over which one to choose, I took my time being sarcastic. "At least take me out for a drink first, sheesh." That earned me a slap in the face from a dude standing over me, but I'm stubborn. "So it really took you 10 men to capture me because if I put down three of your men before, I can somehow take down 9? Ahahahaha- ow!" Another slap from him again. Then the main torturist turned around holding some drill looking thing and spoke up. "Is that really how you want to go out, sweet heart? Shitty little jokes? You didn't come here to have a good time." I smirked and replied "How 'bout you go fuck yourself with my middle finger, bitch." Which I formed the middle finger sign even though my wrist was held down by a restraint. He didn't seem too happy about that comment, so he set down the drill and snapped my middle finger sideways. I screamed as loud as ever and my chest and head was rising from the table until another guy slammed me back down and put a gag in my mouth. I was on the verge of tears from the pain. "See what happens when you talk shit? Nothing good happens, huh? I hope you know you deserve this. No one treats our men like you did, you freak. Now, there's many great things I can do with this drill, y'know? Eenie meenie minie moe.." While he was saying that, he pointed the drill to a few places on my body. I was sweating really hard from anxiety while watching him point everywhere. "...and you. Are. It." As he ended the phrase, he held the drill above my right eyeball. For fucks sake, not my eye not my eye not my eye not my fucking eye! I started squirming my face away from the drill and making noises with the gag in my mouth as if that would save me until 2 men held me down. He fired up the drill on the slowest setting ancd slowly brought it closer to my face millimeter by millimeter. It finally made its way into my eyeball and I became paralyzed of shock. Instead of making my eyeball into a shredded soup, it just twisted itself inside slowly until it made it to the other side.

(Izaya's) pov

I told Shizu-chan about everything that just happened and showed him the proof. Just because (name) was his friend, he agreed to help me this one time. This was the lowest I could probably ever go, getting help from him, but it was the only way. We just set aside all differences and went to save (name). It took awhile, but we finally reached the warehouse she was taken in. Shizu-chan immediately busted the doors down and started fighting we 6 guys we recognized as blue squares. I saw (name) strapped onto a table 50 feet away and some guy standing over her. First, I dealt with the other 3 gang members swiftly with my knife, and the ring leader was running away. I let Shizu-chan run after him and I went straight to (name). While freeing her of her restraints, I saw she had blood covering half her face and an empty eye socket. I checked her pulse and saw she was alive still. On the table beside her laid a drill attached to what must be her eyeball. I wanted to vomit seeing such a terrible sight. Suddenly, her eyes opened up. Well, her "eye". She looked at me and started yelling. "THEY TOOK MY FUCKING EYEBALL, I'M GONNA DIE HOLY SHIT HELP ME PLEASE!" She started crying in her one eye and I held her in my arms immediately. My heart was breaking for my broken "disciple". She was sobbing loudly, so I started carrying her away. She was mine, and I wasn't going to let her die. She needed medical attention immidiately. Shinra definitely can't fix her, so I might as well send her to the next best place: Nebula.

A/N: wow, 300+ views guys!! I hope you've enjoyed this crazy chapter. If you did, vote for it and put it in your library please. I will try to get the next chapter out sooner than usual! Thank you!!