First Date-ish

Cole's P.O.V

The rest of the week flew by and in no time it was Friday evening. Aiden and I had decided to just hang-out at my place.

Right now I'm spiking my hair up to perfection. I've been in here for over an hour now just doing my hair. I jumped when someone abruptly knocked on the door.

"Cole sweetie, there is someone at the door for you." my mom said through the bathroom door.

"Okay. Thanks mom." I said with a smile as I walked out of the bathroom and hugged her. I basically ran down stairs to the front door. When I opened it I saw Aiden standing there looking... I don't know... no words can describe how good he looks right now.

His dark black hair was perfectly swept over his bright sky blue eyes and his mouth was etched into a beautiful small smile.

"Come on in." I said snapping out of my trance and stepping aside to let him in.

'Thanks." Aiden said all cute and awkwardly. I just smiled and chuckled.

"So Aiden, what would you like to do?" I asked

He shrugged "I don't know I was kind of hoping that you already had something planned."

I nodded "Well, I think I might know what we can do." I walked into the living room with Aiden following, and popped The Nightmare Before Christmas into the DVD player.

"I hope you don't mind this movie, I'll go make some popcorn."

"I don't mind at all. This is one of my favorite movies!" he said excitedly. I smiled them walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bag of popcorn out of the cupboard and put it in the microwave.

While I waited for the popcorn to be done, I peeked out of the kitchen to look at Aiden. I know what your thinking, TOTAL CREEPER RIGHT HERE!!! And you are correct, I think.

I can't help it! Aiden is just so beautiful I can't help but stare. So what I always wanted my mate to be a girl! Aiden is already my world and he doesn't even know it.

I jumped as the microwave beeped signally that the popcorn was done. I grabbed a bowl, pulled the popcorn out of the microwave then poured it into the bowl.

I walked back into the living room and handed Aiden the bowl which he excepted with a polite thank-you.

We sat on the couch and watched the whole movie. I thought it was adorable when Aiden would sing along to all the songs underneath his breathe. Right before the movie ended, my dad ran in.

"Cole, we have a problem. Rogues just crossed the border heading to the west side of the territory."

"Umm... Dad." I said nervously and nodded my head towards Aiden.

"Who is this?" Dad asked

"This is my new friend Aiden, Aiden this is my dad." I said introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you son." my dad said with a smile and held out his hand.

"It's a pleasure meeting you to Sir." Aiden said and shook my dads hand.

"Cole we have a huge problem right now!" my dad said turning his attention back to me.

I nodded and turned to Aiden.

"Sorry but can you leave? I'm not trying to be mean its just that I really need to take care of something."

"Yeah sure no problem." he said with a cute smile.

I walked him over to the door, we said our good-byes and like that he left.

I turned back to my dad

"Lets go take care of those rogues."

**Edited**