Alpha Meeting

Aiden's P.O.V

Our trip flew by way too fast. We are currently packing up Cole's truck even though I was now a werewolf and had strength, Cole still insisted that he do all of the heavy lifting. Once everything was in the truck we did a quick check of the cabin and then Cole locked it up.

We climbed in the truck and started the long trip home.

"Ther is something I have to tell you. Next week I have to attend an Alpha's meeting since my dad is going to pass the position onto me really soon. I will be away for 1 week. I will have Andy make sure you stay safe." Cole explained.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked.

"I had forgot about it and my dad sent me a text the other night while we were you know....." he said sheepishly.

I let out a little giggle.

"You're adorable when you giggle." Cole pointed out, looking at me with a dashing smile. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Awww did I make little Aiden blush?" he said in a mockingtone

"You are so adorable when you chuckle, I love it." I said while taking hold of his free hand and lacing our fingers together. A slight pink tint flooded onto Cole's face.

"Awww did I make the big bad Alpha blush?" I said a childish tone. He shot me a look and let out

low growl.

I just laughed. He doesnt scare me. Cole shot me a look before focusing on the road. I pulled my backpack into my lap before working on a little bit of my homework.

"I'm ready to mail in the math packet." I told Cole after about 15 minutes.

"Ok, we will get stamps tomorrow."

The drive seemed to fly by and soon enough we were pulling in to Cole's driveway. I grabbed my backpack that I had put back into the backseat after I finished most of my homework and before I could open my door, Cole had already opened it and was waiting to help me. Before I cm I'm med out he quickly pecked my lips.

"Love you," he said with a smile.

"Love you to." I said grinning twice as big. We unloaded all of the bags and took everything inside the house.

Mr. and Mrs. Walker weren't home so I took the opportunity to throw in a few loads of laundry. Mrs. Walker is a very sweet lady but she insists on doing everything for us. I made sandwiches for lunch while waiting for the washer to be done. We ate in silence and Cole let me pick what we would watch so I chose Pretty Little Liars. One of my favorite shows. After a little bit I heard the washer stop running and I quickly went and put everything in the dryer.

"The load is all of your clothes so you can start packing for your trip. Its Thursday and you are leaving on Sunday." I informed my boyfriend.

"Thanks babe." he said kissing the top of my head.

"Where is this meeting at?" I asked.

"Portland, Oregon" he responded pulling me into his my lap.

"What is it about? Like what do you do?" I was really curious about the meeting.

"We discuss current threats, problems and sruff like that. And also how to defend our packs from danger. I think that there is also some training."

"Well I hope you have a great time."I said turming my head and kissing him.

"How could I if your staying here?" Cole pouted.

"I have to go put another load of clothes into the washer." I said trying to wriggle my way out of Cole's arms, but he just held on tighter.

"Noooooooo" he whined

"You're a big boy, you will live. " I said with a chuckle.

"But I am going to be gone for a week, th fat rs a week without you." Cole whined again.

"Is the Alpha going soft?" I asked with a smirk.

"Only for you babe, only for you."

--------------------------