Visiting the Forgotten Parents

Aiden's P.O.V

The last few days have consisted of me doing laundry, (which I had to argue about with Mrs. Walker) and basically packing Cole's bag because he was busy helping his dad with pack business and training the new war wolves.

Now it's Sunday and we are at the airport to drop Cole off. His parents were at work so it was just him and I.

They called his flight for boarding.

"I love you, have fun, be careful and call me please." I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you to, I promise I will." Cole said before giving me one last kiss and a tight hug and walked off with his stuff to his flight. I made my way put of the vacant airport and into Cole's truck since my car literally died yesterday.

On my way home, I started to think about the people at the hospital that said they were my parents. I still feel guilty that I cant remember them. I pulled into the driveway as I came to a final decision, I'm going to talk to my parents.

I went inside and plopped lnto the soft couch. I searched the contacts in phone until I found 'Mom' . I hit the little green phone icon and pressed my phone to my ear. Someone picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Aiden, honey, is that you?" a soft voice came through the speaker.

"Yeah, it is."

"Do you remeber yet?" she asked hopefully. The guilt came rushing back forcefully.

"No, but I really want to. Do you think that I could come over some time and we could just look at pictures or just talk about things?" I asked nervously, biting my lip.

"Of course sweetie, why dont you come over today when I get home from work at 2:00?" she said

"Sounds perfect, thanks bye." then I hung up the phone. My phone buzzed within a few seconds, it was Cole.

*Just took off and I already miss you like crazy*

I chuckled as I read the message. The Alpha's gone soft.

*I miss you too, you big softie, I love you I have errands to run.*

*Love you too babe* I giggled when he called me babe.

I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was only 10:45 since Cole's flight was at like 10:15ish. I decided to make plans for a fun day when Cole got back. He is getting back on a Saturday so Mr. and Mrs. Walker will both have the day off. I grabbed my wallet and Cole's keys before hopping into the truck and driving to the Dollar Store.

When I got there I bought 5 packages of 100 water balloons (One purple, one blue, one orange, one green, one pink, and one yellow) Along with a few things off bubbles, a bunch of candy, along with just a bunch of things that we could have loads of fun with. On my way home I called Mrs. Walker at work and told her about everything and she thought is was perfect. I got home and put everything in the back of the closet inside a box. it was only 11:15 so I called the local barber shop and I asked if walk ins were welcome, which they were so I decided to go get my hair cut.

I got it so the sides and back were short but the top was spikey but at the same time kind of longer.

*I got my haircut* I quickly texted Cole.

*I bet its adorable*

*Adorable?!?!* I sent back.

*Yes, I said adorable* we ljust texted until it was time fore lunch then I went over to my moms about 15 minutes early.

I pulled up to the curb in the front of the house so I didn't take up the space in the driveway. Since my mom wasn't home I sat in the truck and just played random games on my phone. At a little after two, my mom pulled in.

I hopped out of the truck and quickly made my way over. She hestated for a second before pulling me into a tight hug.It surprised me at first but after a few seconds I hugged back.

"Lets go inside sweetheart." she said and I followed her inside.

"It has been very empty without you here but im must happy that you wanted to visit." my mom said

"I feel really awful and guilty that I cant remeber you guys. I mean I got a text from someone named Meagan and Cole had to tell me who she is." y voice grew softer at the end.

"Honey don't feel bad it wasn't your fault sweetie." mom said placing her hand on my knee.

I smiled.

"By the way, I really like your hair now, you can see the natural brown coming out." she added.

"Thanks, I just got it cut today. " I replied. To be honest I feel really awkward right now. I'm sitting with my mother, a women who I dont really even know. I also felt really confilicted about telling her that I am now I werwolf, I think that I should tell her when Cole is with me but I don't like the feeling I have about keeping a secret from her, its just like a load of guilt.

"So how are things at the Walker's house? Are they treating you good or do I have to talk to them?" she said with a slightly worried tone.

"Its fine, great actually. They are very njce and respectful people. I have to argue with Mrs. Walker whenever I do my own laundry because she doesn't want me to have to do it all myself." I replied.

"I'm happy that they are treating you good. How are you and Cole doing?" she asked

"Better than ever. I love him so much he is such a great guy and no amount of words can describe how much I feel for him." I gushed with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Oh!!!!! My baby boy is in love!!!" My mom squealed causing me to wince slightly.

"I just remembered that I found the cutest photo of you the other day!" she exclaimed before getting up and running off. I chuckled.

It went on like this for a couple hours. Looking at pictures, talking about my childhood, and just things like that.

At around 5:00pm I got a text from Mrs. Walker saying that dinner was almost done.

"I have to go, tell dad that I said hi." I said as I stood up giving my mom a quick hug before walking out.

-------------------------

Hey guys! So when I first started this story I put in that Aiden hurt himself. I actually meant to take that out.

I felt like I didnt really specify their ages either,

Cole- 17 Senior in high school

Aiden- 16 Junior in high school

7/18/14

The Way You Love MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara