Coming Home Party

Aiden's P.O.V

Mrs. Walker and I are setting everything up in the backyard while Mr. Walker went to pick Cole up. His flight is supposed to get in around noon. It's currently 11:45 and we were hanging streamers around the deck along with putting out two card tables with the blue table clothes. I filled up bowls qith a bunch of different kimds of candy and chips, Mr. Walker said that he would man the grill when they got back from the airport.

I had thought ahaead and filled up the 500 hundred water balloons last night. Of course some poped during the process but there were still over 450 dispersed between two coolers.

We decided to just keep the drinks inside the fridge until Cole and Mr. Walker got home to keep them cold.

At around 12:15 Mrs. Walker got a text saying that they were on there way home. She texted Mr. Walker back saying to bring Cole around back when they get home. About 15 minutes later, we heard Mr. Walkers truck pull into the driveway, and after a few minutes Cole walked around the corner.

I bolted to him and jumped into his arms. He pressed his lips to mine and we both smiled. After a few seconds, Cole set me down and went to go see his mom. He walked back to me,

"So this is the surpise?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, do you like it?" I asked hopefully while biting my lip.

"I love it. I love you." Cole pecked my lips.

"I love you too." I said with a giant smile.

I pulled away to go help Mrs. Walker with taping up a few streamers that came loose and Cole went to help his dad with the grill and all the food.

"You guys are really cute together." she said glancing at me from the side with a smirk.

I blushed and giggled.

"It was really nice of you to do this for Cole." Mrs. Walker said as she was fixing a tablecloth.

"I really don't mind. I just want to make him happy." I said glancing at Cole to see that him and his dad are messing around while waiting for the grill to heat up.

Mrs. Walker just smiled and gave me a great big hug. I was about to head I side to get the drinks along with a beer for Mr. Walker when someone shouted for me.

"Hey Aiden, can you bring me a Bud Light please?" Mr. Walker shouted.

"Already on it." I shouted back with a smile causing everyone to chuckle.

I opened the sliding glass door and made my way to the kitchen to grab everything before heading back out.

I set the 2 liters on the table by the candy and chips before going over to the grill and handing Mr. Walker the glass bottle.

"And thats how you know he is a keeper." he said causing Cole and I to chuckle. All four of us just kinda sat around and joked until the food was done. Cole and I sat on one side of the picnic table while Mr. and Mrs. Walker sat on the other.

While we were eating everyone was quiet.

"Thank you for cooking Mr. Walker." I said when I had finished my burger.

"Why are you so formal?" Mrs. Walker asked, "Just call us April and Roy. "

I nodded with a smile before getting up and pulling Cole up with me to go change into our swim suits. We reached our room up stairs and I grabbed my stuff and went into our bathroom and changed. When I got back, Cole was already changed and waiting on the bed for us.

We went back into the backyard to see April an Roy already waiting for us.

The water balloon fight was surprisingly brutal. April threw like a MLB pitcher on steroids. I understand that she is a werewolf, but still!!!!

We all ganged up on Cole at one point and it was pretty funny to see him try to try to protect himself and throw water balloons back.

When we all had only one ballon left, we turned and whipped them at our mates. I hit Cole square in the chest and he hit my hip bone, it hurt...a lot.

We sat back down at the picnic table for a few minutes before I decided to go and get changed.

I reached our room and grabbed my clothes from earlier. I closed the door and made sure the blinds were shut, before pulling off my swim trunks.

I had my boxers on and was in the middle of putting my feet into my jeans, when the door burst open.

I growled but stopped when I saw it was only Cole. I pulled my pants up and reached for my t-shirt.

"I really enjoyed what you did for me." Cole said walking over to me and hugging me.

My shirt was still in my hand so I dropped it and hugged him back.

"I would so anything for you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I love you so much." he mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too." I said pulling back and pecking his lips. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on.

I waited for Cole to change before we walked to the back yard, hand in hand.

April and Roy were still in their swim suits but Roy ha built a fire in the stone fire pit. It was cooling down outside fast as the sun fell below the horizon.

April and Roy went in to change while Cole and I snuggled up on the bench swing.

"This is prefect." I said with a relaxed sigh.

"Anything with you is perfect." Cole said gently placing his hand on my chin and moving my head so that he could kiss me.

We were interrupted when we heard a loud aww. we jumped apart to see April.

"You guys are the cutest things in the world!" she squealed.

I sat up awkwardly causing my phone to slide out of my pocket. A few seconds later it dinged. Cole grabbed it first before I could.

"Who is Iain?" he asked. he wasn't mad or anything just curious.

"A guy I met at the store when I was getting pop and tablecloths. We talked an he said that all tree bod is should hang out." I explained.

"Ok, that's cool." Cole said handing my phone back to me. I am grateful that he doesn't jump to conclusions.

Roy joined us soon and we all just sat around the fire snuggled up with our mates. April told a lot of stories about when Cole was younger, causing him to be embarrassed and I to laugh.

At the end of the night, right before we were about I head in, Roy made an announcement.

"Cole's Alpha Ceremony is scheduled for next week. July 16th." he said before Him and April went inside.

"I can't believe I am going to be Alpha in just a few days." Coles said, awestruck.

"You are going to be a great leader." I promised.

"Especially with you by my side." Cole finished.

___________________

So I made a longer chapter to make up for the last one. I hope you guys like it!

Feedback is always welcome!!!

7/29/14