Make Me Shift

Cole's P.o.V

I pulled into the driveway about an hour after Aiden fell asleep.

"Babe, it's time to wake up, we're here." I said gently shaking his sleeping form. my mate looks adorable when he sleeps.

"But I'm tired." he mumbled snuggling further into the seat of the truck.

"It's 10:00pm, you can go inside an lay down, I will be in shortly with all of the bags." I said pulling my jacket off of him.

Aiden nodded and I quickly went and unlocked the door, letting him inside and showing him our room.

I made sure he was comfortable and went to go and get our bags. I grabbed the few bags we had since we were only staying for 5 days, locked my truck and went inside the lo cabin.

I placed our bags in our closet and quickly changed into my pjs before climbing into bed with my mate.

Since he stays at my house now, I refuse to let him sleep in one of the guest rooms so he sleeps in my be with me. So right now this is normal for us.

"Good Night Cole, I love you." Aiden mumbled as he turned himself and nuzzled his head into me.

"Good Night Aiden, I love you too." and with that, we both drifted off ino the captivating world of sleep.

---------

I woke up flat on my back with Aiden Latin on too of me. I chuckled quietly to myself before gently rolling him off so he wouldn't wake up as I went to start breakfast.

I was almost done with our eggs when Aiden finally walked out of our room.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I said flipping the bacon in the pan.

Aiden just responded with a grunt.

I chuckled,

"Is it to early for you?" I asked

"Very much so." Aiden mumbled while plopping down onto a kitchen chair.

I quickly finished breakfast and served it.

I couldn't help but watch Aiden as he enjoyed every bite of his food.

"You're a creep you know that?" he asked

"Only towards you babe." I replied, winking at Aiden. I soon finished my food and put my plate in the sink.

"I'm going on a run really quick, will you be alright?" I asked

"Yeah I'll be fine." Aiden said as he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me in for a quick kiss.

I pulled back,

"I really wish you could come with me." And with that I have him a quick peck on the lips and walked outside with extra clothes.

I put the clothes in the deck before shifting and running off.

----------------

Aiden's P.o.V

I wonder if there is a way that I could become a werewolf and run with Cole.

I decided to call Cole's dad.

He picked up on the third ring.

"This is Steve."

"Uh- hi mr. Walker, it's Aiden."

"Why have I told you about calling me that? Just call me Steve."

"Ok-uh sorry Steve but I called to ask if there was any way of turning a human into a werewolf?"

I was nervously biting my lip as Steve sighed.

"I knew this was coming."

I stayed silent.

"Does Cole know that you want this?"

"No he doesn't." my answer came out quiet.

"I will tell you how but in order to do it you will need Cole's help."

"Why?"

"Because you need a powerful Alpha to dip his claws into wolfsbane then sink them into your lower back."

"How much does that hurt?"

Very much but----" he was cut off by Cole.

"Aiden who are you talking to?" I snapped my head around to see him pulling on a shirt.

"U-u-um no one." I stumbled out.

He took three long steps before grabbing my phone away from me and putting it up to his ear.

"Who is this?" he asked in his Alpha tone.

"Dad? Why did Aiden call you?"

"Seriously?" Cole asked as he ran his free hand over his face.

"I will talk to you later, thank you bye." he said hangin up the phone before putting it on the table and just staring at me,

Tears started to well up in my eyes, Cole noticed and his face softened.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. I just was trying to figure out why you didn't tell me, that's all."

I stayed silent as Cole wiped the few tears that fell with the pads of his thumbs.

"When you become Alpha, what about me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Well, you rule beside me." Cole said

"Don't you want me to be able to defend myself if anything happens? I can't do that now because I'm only human."

"I will defend you, my pack will protect you, I promise." he whispered pulling me closer.

"But what if you're not there? what if I'm alone?" I sounded desperate now.

"Why do you want this to happen so bad? " Cole asked

"I'm so tired of being weak and defenseless. When you said you wanted me to be able to run with you, I just wanted wverytjing tk cjange st that moment. I want to be strong and I want to be able to be by your side without having to worry if I can take care of myself if anything happens. " I explained burying my head into Cole's chest.

We sat there for a while in silence as I kept my face in Cole's chest and he kept his strong arms wrapped around me.

"I'll do it. I'll do it because I love you." he whispered.

---------

Sorry it took so long! my account shut me out all weekend so I couldnt write or publish so I ended up making a new account and then I found out that I could finally log back on so yeah... heres the chapter :)

I also changed my username