I Don't Want This to End

Cole's P.O.V

I woke up to somebody tripping and falling. The large thud made me jump up. I looked back to the pull out bed to see Aiden still sleeping. I slowly creeped to where I believe the noise came from to see Meagan on the ground. From where I was standing I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying I was just hearing a odd choking-ish sound.

I slowly walked up to here and gently placed my hand on her back. She looked up at me and she had tears falling freely down her face.

"What's wrong Meagan?" I asked worriedly.

She didn't say anything but she handed me her phone. I raised my eyebrows questioning, Aiden should be in my place. Meagan nodded and tried to had me her phone again and this time I accepted.

The screen displayed a text conversation.

Meagan: Hey Dan

Danny: We need to talk

Meagan: Um... Ok. What's wrong?

Danny: We need to break up. I think I'm gay and I like your cousin, Aiden.

A loud growl tipped through my chest. How dare he! Aiden is my mate there for he is mine! I looked up to see Meagan quivering and her eyes full of fear. I tried reach for her but she whimpered then stood up and ran off into the direction of Aiden.

I jumped up quickly before speed walking after her. When I got to the pull out bed, I saw Meagan in Aiden's arms and he was trying to console me.

"What the hell did you do?" he whispered, his voice sharp and full of venom.

"I didn't mean to scare her. It was the thought of someone else liking you pushed me over the edge and I may have growled and since she doesn't know, it scarred her." I tried to explain while sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck while a sweaty hand.

Aiden shot me one last glare before returning his attention back to his cousin. I slowly walked over to them ignoring the looks my mate was giving me, and handed him her phone.

"Read this, Meagan is heartbroken from this and on top of that I scarred her." I said before backing away and sitting on the love seat. My eyes were focused on Aiden as he read the text conversation. He suddenly filled with rage as reached the end.

"That little bas---" he trailed off as Meagan's head snapped up to look at him.

"Meg, you will find someone that's so much better for you and that's a promise." Aiden said giving her one last big squeeze and telling her to go get ready while he made breakfast.

He got up and I, of course, followed him to the kitchen. Aiden gathered everything he needed to make breakfast and got started.

"How do you feel about what I really am?" I asked as I leaned my body against the counter.

"It's a lot to take in but I accept you. You do have some explaining to do though." he said continuing to make breakfast. I nodded and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist. The shower upstairs kicked on signaling that Meagan was getting in.

I placed my chin on my mates head before mumbling, "My parents kicked me out yesterday."

Aiden froze and immediately stopped what he was doing.

"What?!? Why??" He was angry.

"Because I told them that I was gay and that I liked you. They told me I was disgusting and kicked me out of the pack." I explained

"Give me their number." he demanded.

"What? no!" I exclaimed staring at Aiden as if he had mad cow disease.

He gave me a stern look and I whimpered softly before handing him my phone. This boy had some kind of power over me that an ordinary mate wouldn't have.

He quickly scrolled through my phone before putting it up to his ear.

"Hello, is this Cole Walker's parents?" he asked sternly.

"Ok, we'll this is Aiden and I have something to tell you. You're a bunch of freaking bitches. Just because your son is gay, you kick him out of your house. You should except your child the way he is and not shun him just for being himself! Have you ever really loved someone? Whether they were male or female you still loved them so why does it matter the gender of who your son loves?" Aiden's voice got softer. my parents said something but I'm not sure what is was.

"Ok I will make sure to tell him." Aiden said before hanging up my phone and handing it to me.

"What do they want you to tell me?"

"They said to give them about a week or two to think about it, but until they come to a conclusion they said that your Aunt Sara is willing to let you stay with her." He said as he went back to what he was doing before he made the call. I just simply nodded before going up behind Aiden and wrapping my arms around his waist. I quickly pecked his cheek and he giggled.

"Is breakfast almost done?" a small voice asked from right outside the kitchen.

"Yup. You are actually right on time." Aiden replied, shooting Meagan a smile.

We all got served breakfast before sitting down together. Nothing was said as we all enjoyed our food.

"Alright Meagan your mom is on her way to come pick you up." Aiden said as he walked down the stairs and I did the dishes. "You didn't need to do that, I'm perfectly capable of doing the dishes by myself." He whined when he noticed what I was doing.

"But I enjoy doing stuff for you" I said with a smile as I craned my neck to give Aiden a quick peck since he was standing next to me. We were cut short when the door bell rang and Meagan answered it. Aiden ran to the door and into a woman's arms.

"Aiden, honey how are you? I haven't seen you in a few months." She said squeezing my mate while I watched intently just incase I had to intervene.

"I've been doing great Aunt Karen. I have someone for you to meet." Aiden said excitedly before running over to me and grabbing my hand. He then started to drag me away from the counter where I was currently drying the now clean plates. In seconds we were in front of Aiden's aunt Karen.

"Aunt Karen this is my boyfriend, Cole. Cole this is my Aunt Karen" Aiden introduced us and I went to shake her hand but she pulled me straight into a hug. I awkwardly patted her on the back as Aiden and Meagan where laughing silently with tears in their eyes from laughing so hard. I just rolled my eyes and pulled out of the hug.

"Well I wish we could stay longer but sadly we have to go and get ready for a baby shower. Bye Aiden love you and it was nice to meet you Cole." We all said our goodbyes and to my surprise Meagan came over and hugged me. I hugged her back then they left. I turned and pulled my beautiful mate into my arms and pressed my lips to his. "I have to go to my Aunt Sara's house now but we can hang out soon, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah that's okay." Aiden said before standing on his tippy toes and pressed his lips to mine softly. I never wanted this to end.