Chapter 1

"Ugh Uncle Simon why can't I pick my own opening acts" I groan.

"Because you'll pick people who are too popular and we need newer people to get them higher up" Uncle Si said.

"Ugh fine" I said flopping down on the couch in his office.

Hi I'm Y/n Monica Cowell, I'm from Las Angels, California and before you ask no Simon isn't really my uncle. I was adopted by his sister when I was 14 and when she died he took me in. Simon signed me when I was about 16 years old and now I'm 18 about to go on my first world tour. I wanted Demi, Nicki, Bey, and Riri to come but "they're too popular" according to uncle Simon. I swear if I get stuck with The Tramps and 2 Seconds of Shut the fuck up, I'm going to take the wheel of the bus and jerk it to the side so the whole bus flips and I die. I also don't want Austin Mamanwhore or IV2 or IU4 whatever tf.

"Okay so your opening acts will be here soon" he said smirking.

"Uncle Si if you put me with IV2 I swear I'm leaving and never coming back" I said with a blank ass face. I look like this emoji >>>😑

"They're called IM5 and never" he said.

"Good cause they get on my nerves, they're all fuckboys" I said rolling my eyes.

"Knock knock" a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around and there she was "DEMI!" I jumped off the couch and gave her a big ass hug. I haven't seen Demi in about a year because she's been on tour and I've been too busy to pop up at any of her venues.

"I missed you" she said kissing the top of my head. Demi is shorter than me but when I hug her I squat down a little cause I play that little sister role.

"I missed you too Demz" I said letting her go and pulling her over to the couch to sit down. Me and Demi have known each other since I was 14, she was the first person to make me feel loved and what it's like to have a sister. She's like that sister I've never had.

"Alright I was just notified that everyone is here so let's go" Uncle Simon said hanging up the phone and walking out his office to go to the conference room.

"No matter who your opening acts are remember to smile" Demi said as we followed him into the conference room.

"Oh hell nah" I yelled once we walked inside the room.

"What" Uncle Simon asked.

"Why are there 2 sets of fuckboys and a loner ass nigga with a tic-tac dick" I said making everybody but who I was talking about burst out laughing.

"Y/n be respectful" he said.

"No I can't stand them or their fucking music" I said rolling my eyes.

"Y/n/n" Demi said.

"No Demz do you see this, it's The Lamps, Austin Mawannabebieber and 3 seconds of kill me now" I said getting angry.

"Actually it's The Vamps, Austin Mahone, and 5 Seconds of summer" some kid from 5SOS said.

"I know who you are and quiet frankly I don't give a fuck" I said my accent showing.

"Damn and she has an accent" I heard from the other side of the room.

"Excuse me for my rude out burst ladies, I'm Y/n Cowell" I said smiling.

"I'm Dinah and this is Camila, Lauren, Ally, and Normani" Dinah said.

"Fifth Harmony, correct or incorrect" I said making sure I got their group name correct.

"Yes ma'am" Camila said.

"I'm Natalie" my red head best friend said.

"I know bitch" I said running over and sitting in her lap giving her a big ass hug.

"I missed you bestie" she said hugging me.

"I would miss me too, do you not see all like honey goodness" I said flipping my hair.

"I like her" Dinah said pointing at me.

"I know I'm great" I said winking.

"I like her can we share a bus" Normani asked.

"It's just you girl, me, and Nat so why not" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't forget me" Justin said walking in the room.

"Justin Drew Bieber" I yelled running over and hugging him.

"How's my favorite girl" he asked picking me up and spinning me around.

"Great, I missed you bubba" I said.

"I missed you too princess" he said putting me down and kissing me on the top of my head.

"I got my brother and sister back" I yelled standing between Demi and Justin.

"Gayyyy" Austin said gagging making the other fuckboys laugh.

"Oh you, I know" I said smirking.

"Oop, does he give or take" Justin asked me.

"He definitely takes it in the ass, I mean ask Brad I'm sure he's the giver" I said still smirking making everybody but the 2 boys burst out laughing. Even their friends were laughing at them.

"Anyway, I want you to spend time together and get to know each other" Uncle Simon said.

"Alright to my house" I yelled letting the girls walk out ahead of me. But I stopped the fuckboys and gave them a look like "bitch you thought you was coming to my house" and kept it moving.

"Why can't we go" Ashton asked.

"Mi casa no es su casa fam" I answered.

"What" Brad asked confused.

"My house is not your house, fuck tard" I yelled getting annoyed.

"What's a fuck tard" Camila asked laughing.

"I have no clue, I made it up" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"By the way princess, Demi is coming on tour too" Justin said.

"Lit, are y'all performing" I asked.

"Nah we're just going to make sure you don't get too insane" Demi said.

"We are too" Selena said walking over to us in the parking lot with Ariana.

"Sel! Ari!" I yelled hugging both of them.

"Hey babe" Justin said hugging and kissing Ari.

"My Jariana heart" me and Dinah said.

"Hi my love" Demi said hugging and kissing Selena.

"My semi heart" me and Lauren yelled.

"You say this every time" Demi said to both of us.

"Eh, then you should be use to it sis" I said smiling innocently.

👇🏾Link for the video of opening acts👇🏾

https://flipagram.com/f/tdcDqOIk7B