Chapter 8

"So what are you and your brother doing out here, judging by your French accent you're a long way from home" I said to Zendaya as we walked to the place she was suppose to meet her brother.

"We were on a family vacation and boom parents died and it's it's us" Zendaya answered shaking her head.

"Yeah I understand, I have no idea if my uncle and everybody else is okay. I was touring when I found this shit out and I'm glad me and my friends were prepared" I said sighing.

"Daya" someone yelled ahead of us. He came running towards us and pulled Z into a hug, I assume that's her brother.

"I'm glad you're okay" Zendaya said smiling at her brother.

"Same for you lil sis" he said ruffling her hair.

"Y/n here saved me" she said pointing at me.

"Your idol saved you" he said looking at her with wide eyes. "That shit ain't fair, August ain't save me"

"Oh you're in for a real treat if you're a fan of August" I said smirking.

"Really, oh and I'm Lucas by the way" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"Nice meeting you and we hug around here" I said pulling him into a bro hug and laughing at his face. Poor thing looked star struck.

------------

"You found people and clothes nice" Jonathan said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Say something smart and I'll slice your dick off with this Swiss Army knife" Natalie said to Justin making me cringe.

"Well damn" Lucas said making me nod in agreement.

"So who's this" Dinah asked looking at Zendaya.

"This is my new friend Zendaya, daya this is-" before I could finish Z cut me off.

"Fifth Harmony, Selena, Ariana, Justin, Jonathan, August, Guapo, Kaylee, Troy, and Kehlani" she said pointing at everybody, "told you I'm a fan of yours but where's Brittany."

"I have no clue she's suppose to be in NYC with the rest of her family. Knowing Kanye he has everybody in a safe house like we spoke about over the phone, we should meet them in Canada soon" I said.

"Okay cool, isn't Kylie your ex though" she asked.

"That's is actually a fake ass story, I did that to help take the heat off Kim for something. I'm really close to their family but I'd never date any of them, they're like my second family" i answered.

"Who's your first" Lucas asked.

"Everybody with me right now, welcome to the family you 2" I said smiling.

-----------

"Y'all ready" I asked putting my Ak on my back with my shot gun and pulling out my ninja push swords.

"Oh I need those" Camila yelled clapping.

"No what you need is to shut the fuck up before you get us killed" Zendaya said shaking her head.

"I knew I liked you" I said chuckling and passing her my favorite set of ninja stars and my all time favorite solid gold uzi.

"How she get the uzi" Lucas said looking at me with a fake hurt expression.

"Cause she says you're good with distance which automatically makes you the owner of this AX50" I said giving him the snipper riffle.

"Ohhhh shiiiiiittttt it's a .50 cal too, imma piss my pants" he said getting excited making me laugh.

"Why do you know so much about weapons" Ally asked making me look at Demi.

"That's a story for another time, we need to get to the bus and make up for lost time" Demi said making me get in front of everybody to see if it was clear to go outside. I walked out the doors looked around then signaled them to come out. And once we made it half way to the bus we heard "aye what are y'all doing over there." I turned around and there he was "shit the Feds" I yelled rushing everybody to get on the bus. We made it on an shut the door with him 8 feet behind us. "Pull off" I yelled at Demi she stepped on the gas and made me fall and hit my head. "Bitch I said pull off not give me a concussion" I yelled making everybody burst out laughing.

"Why were we running from the cops" Ally asked.

"Cause the Feds are the ones that started the out break to "cleanse" the U.S. that's why I have a safe house in Canada" I said making air quotes when I said cleanse.

"That's fucked up by how'd you know" Kehlani asked.

"My brother was in the military and I lived on base with my whole family. They kept running tests on everybody on the base but I managed to hide every time thanks to my brother. One day the base was invaded and everybody died but like I said I was a very good hider thanks to my brother" I said tearing up at the memory of my family dying in England.

"If everybody was killed how was there an outbreak" Mila asked.

"Long story short they kept testing after they were specifically told not to" August said.