Chapter 3

"How could you" Lauren said storming into my hotel room. After me and D had our moment on the bus we all decided to go to our hotel rooms for the remainder of the night.

"How could I what" I asked not looking away from the tv screen. Right now ya girl playing 2K and y'all know how much this game means to a nigga like me.

"Don't play stupid Y/n, how could you sleep with Dinah knowing we all like you" She yelled standing in front of the tv. Strike 1!

"Lauren can you move, I'm really not in the mood for the bullshit" I said pushing her over to the side and continuing my game.

"No, tell me what the actual fuck was going through your fucking brain when you decided to fuck Dinah over all of us" She yelled. Strike 2!

"Can you please just leave me alone" I said starting to get irritated.

"No Y/n, you are an inconsiderate bitch for making us all believe you liked us all" she yelled. STRIKE 3!!! You're out!!

"You know what, fuck you. I shower each and every one of you with attention, you're just pissed because you're dating an inconsiderate no lip having ass fuckboy. It's not my fault you chose the nigga with a pinky dick, leave me the fuck alone and let me handle my other 4. This shit has NOTHING to do with you" I yelled walking out the room slamming the door and walking across the hall to Normani and Dinahs room.

"What's wrong" Normani asked opening the door.

"Lauren" I said sighing and walking in flopping down on the bed next to Dinah.

"What'd she do now" Dinah asked running her fingers through my hair.

"She probably brought up what we already talked about that ain't got shit to do with her" Normani said laying down next to me drawing random shapes on my abs with her finger.

"Yep, she made it seem like I was playing all of you but she has no idea what the fuck is going on. She's clearly too busy sucking Breads rice grain ass dick" I said rolling my eyes.

"Just ignore her baby" Normani said kissing me.

"Yeah, she don't know shit" Dinah said kissing me after Mani.

"Where are my other 2 babies" I asked.

"Ally is baking cookies and Camila is exploring" Dinah informed.

"You let Camila explore on her own" I yelled hopping up out of the bed putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone and keys.

"Yeah why" She asked.

"Baby what is Camila known for" I asked.

"Getting lo-OH SHIT" she yelled finally realizing what was going on.

"What happened" Ally asked rushing in.

"Camila went exploring on her own because our beautiful poly girlfriend forgot she gets lost easily" I explained.

"You lost our girlfriend....AGAIN" Ally said yelling the again part making me snicker but cover it up with a cough.

"Alright Normally y'all stay here just in case she pops back up, me and Dinah will search around outside. I'm so fucking glad I lived out here for 3 years" I said.

"You use to stay in Miami" Ally asked.

"Not important right now my love" I said kissing her forehead and pulling Dinah out the door running to the elevator.

----------

"Get the fuck off me" I heard someone screaming from behind the tour buses.

"Okay babe Imma go around the left and you go around the right" I said and she nodded and ran to the right side waiting for me to go first.

"You know you want me" I heard a male voice say.

"I really don't" the female groaned.

"So tell me you don't like this and I'll stop" the male said.

"I don't fucking like it" the girl growled but then it turned into a helpless whimper.

"Oh fuck no" I whispered running around the bus to find Dorito boy on some girl.

"Get off her" I said in a low tone.

"Baby" the girl yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Camila" I asked receiving nothing but a head nod from the poor defenseless girl.

"Oh hell no" Dinah said getting angry.

"Let me handle it Babygirl" I told Dinah giving her a look making her nod her head. "Get off her" I said as calm as possible.

"No thanks" he said kissing her neck. I fucking hate when people touch my girls like it irritates the fuck out of me.

"Camila babygirl come here please" I said giving her the look.

"Okay" she said trying to get out of Austins grip.

"Use what you learned from me" I mouthed making her nod. She took her index finger and pressed it into a spot on Austins neck making him fall to the ground.

"What the fuck" Austin yelled.

"Pressure point bitch" Camila said kicking him in the face and running over to me giving me a koala hug and pulling me into a deep kiss.

"What the fuck weren't you just fucking Dinah" Austin yelled.

"Nah I'm fucking them all" I said smirking and walking away.

---------

"You did what" Ally yelled.

"I went to the park to just get some peace and quiet but then I saw Austin so I decided to ask him why he was so fixated on me" Camila answered.

"And then" Normani asked.

"He told me to follow him and I went with him, next thing I know we're behind the tour buses and he's trying to fuck me. I was trying to get away but he had a tight grip, that's when Y/n and Dinah arrived" she answered.

"He touched my baby" Ally asked fuming.

"Calm down, I'll take care of him" I said pulling ally into my lap and kissing her.

"Hey guys" Lauren said walking in.

"Welp, I love you al and I'll see you tomorrow" I said standing up and hugging all the girl except Lauren and walking out.

*Dinahs pov*

"What's her problem" Lauren asked after Y/n walked out.

"You" we all said rolling our eyes and going back to our conversation. I honestly don't understand what the fuck is wrong with Lauren, y/n is amazing and she's been go great with us. Lauren is just a bitch because fucking bitch ass Brad is probably using her for publicity and he might be fucking one of her best friends.